Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: POKEMON WAR!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's a time of chaos in the Pokemon world. The Five Regions are at war and we are in the crossfire. Choose your side and fight for your region!
Use what weapons are at your disposal (i.e. Pokemon, Favorite Video Game characters, and magic.)

Here are the rules:
Lives are infinite.
You must attack an enemy region.
You can only use the weapons listed above.
Magic has to be in the form of Pokemon elemental attacks. (Examples: Poison, Grass, or Fighting.)

Understand? FIGHT!!!
Wait wait wait! What are the regions we can choose from?
How can we attack a whole region? I mean, you can make Volcarona use heat wave against Kanto but I guess it won't be very effective.

And the weapons you can use are Pokémon, characters and moves, right?
Oh. Those regions. I choose the Unova, an attack Johto with a hoard of Metroids!
I chose you Hoenn and devastate Johto with the forced that formed the earth! -yeah that sounds dramatic- Magma for Groudon!
That btw destroys Unova'a metroid err.. things.
I ICBM Hoenn (nuclear bombs are poison and steel typed)!
Info:
Did you know that Kanto had suffered a civil war? Think about it... In Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow ca you recall any middle-aged man? No? That's right, don't blame your memory. There were few survivors though: Lt. Surge, the 3rd Gym Leader, and his companions. They all were survivors of a war as he clearly states...

Where's the main hero's dad? Where's Gary's dad as well? The dark truth has been revealed... Today, we've witnessed a miracle; we shed light to the dark pages of the history of Kanto, nay, the whole world.
(04-07-2011 06:36 PM)herooftime Wrote: [ -> ]Info:
Did you know that Kanto had suffered a civil war? Think about it... In Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow ca you recall any middle-aged man? No?

Well by middle-age I assume you mean around35-45 or what?
Anyways some male NPCs I can think of would be roughnecks, bikers, hikers, scientists, sailors, gentlemen probably, swimmers, fishermen, karate-dudes, Bill, some nerdy guys with glasses and hehe rocket grunts. All between ages of 20-50+
Not to mention many old dudes and youngsters and stuff.
Wait, did we just turn a forum game into a forum discussion?
I use dunsparce to dig tunnels under sinnoh then cause it to cave in! Johto rulz!!!
I engineer a virus that kills off all the johto dunsparce (viruses are poison typed)
Holy Magikarps! That was a fast reaction. By the way, you can attack each other unless you fight for the same region. So, there are allies.
Seems like sinnoh needs to feel the heat! I use groudon's sunny day to REALLY crank up the heat there!
(04-07-2011 10:56 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2011 06:36 PM)herooftime Wrote: [ -> ]Info:
Did you know that Kanto had suffered a civil war? Think about it... In Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow ca you recall any middle-aged man? No?

Well by middle-age I assume you mean around35-45 or what?
Anyways some male NPCs I can think of would be roughnecks, bikers, hikers, scientists, sailors, gentlemen probably, swimmers, fishermen, karate-dudes, Bill, some nerdy guys with glasses and hehe rocket grunts. All between ages of 20-50+
Not to mention many old dudes and youngsters and stuff.
I think those dudes exist only in the 1st Gen REMAKES, rather than the actual original games...
I'm not sure though... It's just a theory I read on the Internet. Kinda fell for it.

I use Jigglypuff's singing ability to imobilize you all.
(Then I draw on your faces too)
Victini used V create. Bye dunsparce, herooftime >: P
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's