Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Does anyone here play Dragon Quest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just started playing Dragon Quest and i'm just curious to know who else plays it and what their opinion of it is. I have the ninth game and in my opinion it's a pretty good game. I like the way they kinda rip off other things like "the wite knight" instead of the white knight and celestrians instead of celestians and i also like the way stella sort of censors swear words by sayin flap or flapping It's so randomm its funny... thats my opinion though. So what do you think?
I also enjoy playing Dragon Quest. I first played DQ9 last summer and I loved it. I have spent many hours playing it, exploring the grottoes and beating the legacy bosses, so i can say that I am addicted to it. Now I am playing Dragon Quest VI Realms of Reverie and I am very impressed with its strong emotional story.
All Dragon Quest games are great and defined the RPG genre. I am looking forward to Dragon Quest X on Wii and I hope they release it on Europe.
Reference URL's