Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Reshiram or Zekrom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reshiram, by far. Looks wayyy better than Zekrom.

TREECKOPWNAGE1029

At first at thought Zekrom was so cool from his looks and his name, but now i realized that it isn't that important and Reshiram was better with its moves, looks, and power. My friends are all like, "Zekrom pwns!!!!" and of course i would deny that even if it costs fighting with meh friend >;3. When i though about it Reshiram isnt a white chicken. I mean like, who wouldn't want a cool angel-like pokemon with a futuristic looking torch as a tail rather than a demon pokemon with fans as fore-hands and a bee-tail that's glow in the dark, no offense of course.Angel
What pokemon starter do you guys like? This is my first thread and im not sure how to make one so im just guessingBlush.If you're wondering what's mine look at my usernameCool
(31-05-2012 07:32 AM)TREECKOPWNAGE1029 Wrote: [ -> ]I mean like, who wouldn't want a cool angel-like pokemon with a futuristic looking torch as a tail rather than a demon pokemon with fans as fore-hands and a bee-tail that's glow in the dark, no offense of course.Angel

am i really the only one who thinks Reshiram looks WAY better than zekrom? Confused anyway in the part i highlighted you make zekrom sound much cooler......Toungue (but it isn't. Dodgy ) idk , maybe it's just the fact that it's mainly a physical attacker that i don't like it. And that it's a hunchback. Yeah that's probably it........Toungue

anyway , Welcome , TREECKOPWNAGE1029 Smile if you want to make a new thread go to the right section (in this case the general pokemon discussion section) and press that big blue button on the right to create a thread/topic , i'm not quite sure what yours says since mine's in Greek( mine says "ΔΗΜΟΣΙΕΥΣΗ ΘΕΜΑΤΟΣ" btw , in case you were wondering Toungue ) but it should say something like "Create thread" or "Create topic" or something of the sort. Anyway , my first starter was Mudkip Smile
(31-05-2012 10:00 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-05-2012 07:32 AM)TREECKOPWNAGE1029 Wrote: [ -> ]I mean like, who wouldn't want a cool angel-like pokemon with a futuristic looking torch as a tail rather than a demon pokemon with fans as fore-hands and a bee-tail that's glow in the dark, no offense of course.Angel

am i really the only one who thinks Reshiram looks WAY better than zekrom?

Exactly, the point is that Reshiram really looks like a legendary dragon while Zekrom seems way lesser. And I still don't like that Zekrom looks sort of mechanical. And turboblaze is more impressive than terravolt. And the combination of fire/white is way warmer and appealing than the electricity/black one.
(31-05-2012 12:11 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]And the combination of fire/white is way warmer and appealing than the electricity/black one.

meh , not really.......... anything black is better than anything i guess , it just look much better like that imo Toungue but anyway i'll have to admit a black reshiram would look retarded.
lol, I think that both are good but it has to do with what do you prefer, because these dragons have many differences. But they're quite similar.

Fire VS Electricity
White VS Black
Nature VS Machines

I think those are the main themes of these Pokemon. Also, electricity is one of my favorite types. And what the heck? Zekrom is more like a legendary dragon like than Reshiram. Reshiram is more like a wolf-chicken hybrid than a dragon. It has some dragon characteristics but generally speaking it's more like a winged mammal. Zekrom is a dragon, but it has some "mechanical" characteristics. It has way less "curves", like a robot.

And Zekrom is black and electric aka awesome.
(31-05-2012 01:18 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]lol, I think that both are good but it has to do with what do you prefer, because these dragons have many differences. But they're quite similar.

Fire VS Electricity
White VS Black
Nature VS Machines

I think those are the main themes of these Pokemon. Also, electricity is one of my favorite types. And what the heck? Zekrom is more like a legendary dragon like than Reshiram. Reshiram is more like a wolf-chicken hybrid than a dragon. It has some dragon characteristics but generally speaking it's more like a winged mammal. Zekrom is a dragon, but it has some "mechanical" characteristics. It has way less "curves", like a robot.

And Zekrom is black and electric aka awesome.

Fire VS Electricity
White VS Black
Nature VS Machines

i highlighted what i prefer , yet i still like Reshiram more Confused i'll admit that reshirams hands being attached to those wings like that is quite a Failure but then again i say zekroms fugly head is equally (if not more) ridiculous....... Anyway you forgot two things here.

Dignity and controlled behavior VS Brute force and mindless violence
Creature that actually might have a brain vs creature that has no hope of ever getting more than 0.4 points in an iq test.

seriously look at them both. idk it just..........looks stupid. just like palkia and groudon. Confused
(31-05-2012 01:29 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Dignity and controlled behavior VS Brute force and mindless violence
Creature that actually might have a brain vs creature that has no hope of ever getting more than 0.4 points in an iq test.

That's your opinion, not a fact Toungue I say that Reshiram is a violent, mintdess chicken that breathes fire at everything, and Zekrom is a gentledragon that attacks only when it's neccesary Toungue
Also, Zekrom's head is quite good. Like a dragon's, not a dog's.

The only other difference I find is that Zekrom is demon, man and reshiram angel, woman as someone else pointed before.

(31-05-2012 01:43 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-05-2012 01:29 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Dignity and controlled behavior VS Brute force and mindless violence

That's your opinion, not a fact Toungue

i never said it was Toungue Anyway , i was thinking , you know that nature vs machinery thing you said? that is also just an opinion. tbh , i never really saw the robot in zekrom until you mentioned it. i still can't really. i had to sort of visualize it to get your point of view. which is probably what you tried to do with my opinion on their carachters and intelligent. We are both just assuming things. so really , the only stable ones are

fire vs lightining
&
Black vs white

everything else is just assumptions.
Anyway i noticed most of the things about these are in favor of zekrom. like for instance that Demon vs Angel thing or whatever........even after all these though i Still prefer reshiram although i have more reason to like zekrom more. Undecided So basically idk , it's probably no particular reason Confused or basically because i much prefer SpA to Att and fire to lightning Toungue (yep. that much more. thats how much i prefer SpA and Fire. I'd even chose White over black Toungue )

anyway , to be complettely honest now , i don't like either of these two Toungue i just prefer reshiram. it's not one of my favorites or anything. Hell , i like porygon more than both Toungue
I started this thread and never posted my opinion on the topic Toungue
Anyways I go with Reshiram for several reasons.
Some are

- I bought pokemon black without having a clue what the legendaries are and what legendary is in each game (well the boxart was a clue but still...) Thus Reshiram is the star in my game. It is not like I ever tried Zekrom but just by having it I was helped getting used to it. Also the fight with N definately helped me for a better opinion for Reshiram rather than Zekrom.

- The looks of each pokemon definately affect my decision as
Reshiram is elegant, clear, red (the colour I enjoy looking at) and seems peacefull.
Zekrom is brute, and seems impure and aggressive,
(to me)

- Battling and moves is not important at that matter, who uses ubers anyways (well Db0 does -he gets my point- Toungue)

Soo yeah this is what I think of the two pokemon.
Now with BW v2 though there may be changes, we'll see Big Grin
(01-06-2012 12:02 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Reshiram is the star in my game. the fight with N definately helped me for a better opinion for Reshiram rather than Zekrom.

- The looks of each pokemon definately affect my decision as
Reshiram is elegant, clear, red (the colour I enjoy looking at) and seems peacefull.
Zekrom is brute, and seems impure and aggressive,
(to me)
hey would you look at that , our opinions are almost identical Smile +1 to that
i dont really know but i like zekrom a little more because of its special moves luke fusion bolt. also because i like the way he looks and whwn it comes down to the color of the characters black beats white by a landslide. zekrom= Party reshiram= humantorch

iamjagman

Zekrom. There's no contest in my opinion, as, first of all, Electric is the best type (in my opinion), second of all, Zekrom is black, which instantly makes it look more awesome, and lastly, it looks mechanical. I love mechanical and rigid pokemon.

I plan on getting White 2 though, because I already have Zekrom and I want to be able to utilize all forms of Kyurem.

Lt. Verm

Zekrom for the win...
light blue/black, giant dino-dragon....
I got pokemon black because i liked reshirams look more than zekroms and because it was dragon-fire type. Also i didnt liked zekrom much because it looked a bit like a robot Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's