Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: COULD IT BE????? NEW POKE!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i was looking around for hacks for my bg. because i am trying to get the mystic/aura ticket without going to a nint. special event, and I came acrosse this.

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/8618/aquanto5hv.png

it is two new pokemon. could they be fake, or do you think that they are from upcoming pokemon games??
I think they're fake.. In D/P the backgroung will change.
This is not a D/P Backround and they wouldn't reveal a new poke at a Pic in English......
Im not sure it is in english. squanto and fyerpyplo sound like a translated word. I dont know, but it seems tolook real.
First: You won't find a "pre-release" on imageshack
Second: The attack text is English, while game development is in Japanese.
Third: In a Japanese game you can't have that many latin characters as a pokés name.
Fourth: In a Japanese game latin characters will be bolder.
Fith: the measures of the wild pokémon don't seem to be right, compaire them to the r/s/e generation.

I don't think I need to mention the background again.

My conclusion; fake.

Friendly Greetings,
Xeno - the Shiny Porygon²
I found Original NEW SCENE!!!
[Image: NewScene!.PNG]
PS-To all who know don't tell anything OK?-
Hey, this is not original! You have added it!Wink
No I haven'tIf I had added it then the background would look different...And white
OK I added them!Big Grin!I just wanted to see if you could find it
Did I have a "good" eye?
No..you just have seen my Aquazor before...Nothing else
To tell the truth, I had seen it before!
But it's obvious that it had been added!
Wow thats as fake as they come, its definatly hand done and think its pixelated the new games gonna be on the D/S much better graphic quality.
do yall know how people say lucario is not a legi and has a pre evo? well i saw this on a french website and wanted to know what yall think.
[Image: rucamaee.jpg]
I think it's a hack.Sad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's