Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Thoughts on Bill S.978
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you don't know about this bill yet, read about it in the discussion lobby. Its basically an extreme way of getting rid of internet piracy by making ANYTHING that involves streaming copyrighted material (video game walkthroughs for example) illegal. I wanted to see everyone's thoughts on the bill, whether they thought it was a good idea or not. So I'm placing a poll. If you don't like the bill, I HIGHLY recommend you petition against it.
Hmm as long as it applies only to USA i does not bother me. I am not a law expert but maybe they run out of ways or they want to test such extreme measures.
Personally I found out about a lot games and bands through several videos it will be intresting to see how this develops. Just to know though, the songs are property of the companies so they have any right not to let people on them if they want to -or if they wont pay-
Well, the government is gonna make it mandatory that music videos become illegal. So that is bad for all of us.
Indeed, since many of this kind of work comes from United States, moreover a lot of bands tec are from the US aswell so the bill will have an impact on the rest the world in terms of distributing their copyrights through the internet. However as I am not an American I cannot interfere with what they are doing -no like if I was I could do anything but...-
Yes,I thing it is necessary to pass if we are to stop internet piracy.
What?No!I think that's a really stupid idea.Im not buying any product of any company that does that!Thats just over the top!Angry
Reference URL's