Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Chat room problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I mean that you can just stop reading what they say
well, I didn't know what the memo was until I read it. I'm not a psychic you know.
I'm afraid we have another problem. I've can't get into the chat. It says that I am "Z:lined" or something and says I have to use another website to connect to purplesurge. Problem is this is the only site I can use to connect to it. Is anyone else having this problem?
o_O; Zlined means the server operators banned you. I don't know why. Maybe you trolled or spammed some other channels? Toungue
You're really funny fr3quency. Yeah, but I've never trolled or spammed anyone, so I don't know why they are doing this. How long does it last? The only reason I can see why they might have banned me is perhaps someone got tired of my apparent stupidity and went and ranted about it to #abuse or something like that. Either that, or somebody is telling someone else lies...and I think I know the person that might do that.
What's your nickname in the server? I'll contact the operators and ask them what happened. Smile
mine wont work eather a closing link what is that it is the first time i have tried to get on chat so i cant be banned any ideas?

it says z link? i have never been on chat befre how can i be banned?
Its possible that they banned access from the entire website Sad
Anyways, my chat nickname is Mewtini
Sad well using chatango is an idea i have an account on that i think you can make group chat rooms ect.
its ok i cn get on now???? bu i am a guest Toungue
if There are still problems on #Purplesurge i may not have any powers there but i can watch over it. i can also speak to one of the staff members and irCOPs if neccesary
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's