Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: good team to put together?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi Shy so i was just wondering would this be a good team to make
Charizard
Raichu
Gyarados
Nidoking
Golem
Mew
Big Grin hope to here a reply soon (this is my first post btw Blush )
Hi Absol97.Welcome to the forum.Well you probably want the team for competitive battling.I think you should try to build a team with pokemon that have different roles in your team.for example you can have charizard for sweeper and nidoking too.but you will need some walls or stallers and a leader.well of course this is my opinion and you can have a different one.i cant tell you which pokemon to use and which not so its all up to you to decide.
P.S If the team is for the elite 4 its ok

If all these sound greek to you you should check this forum and other as well about competitive battling and then try to build a team on your own.
ok thanks for your help Big Grin
Good team! Just missing a grass type pokemon...
i know Undecided i dont really like grass types apart from oddish... but in all my team from each game i hardly have and grass types in my ending team as i find they dont prove useful
Seeing you are using the "Gen I" thread prefix, do you want a team for Red/Blue/Yellow or a team for a later game that is just made of Gen I Pokémon?
for my gen 1 game pokemon blue Shy
Reference URL's