Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Moments where Pokemon seems to go nuts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
List any part in the anime where Pokemon makes it un-original. Like this:

1. Using smokescreen as an attack.

List away!
i dont like the fact that pickachu can win a full grown dragonite in a pokemon league fight and can't win a cursed starter pokemon that just begun it's journey !!!!!!! it drives me crazy !!!!
did any one see the episode when officer jenny tell's her growlithe yo use flamethrower i think it was but she called it a arcanine?
I remember an episode where Ash kept calling Phanpy, "Torkoal".

Remember the contest episode (1st season) where Ash randomly got an Arbok and used bind on Jolteon and its spiked fur hurt Arbok?

Ash vs Paul (pokemon league) episodes.Full of unexplainable situations!
You know what always made me annoyed? The fact that pikachu could SOMEHOW hurt ground types!
I remember when Ash competed in the Indigo League he used Krabby and Muk. Both of them were completely untrained, stored in the box a few moments after they were caught and unfamiliar with their trainer. Despite that, they won in the league matches and krabby evolved aswell.
Another great wtf moment is when they mention that electric types are "weak" against grass, despite the fact that they aren't.
^
Well, that isn't completely wrong since electric attacks are weak against grass types. So electric types will use moves without STAB while grass Pokémon will be still able to benefited by it.
Ash's Gliscor hit the ground and got poisoned(poison spikes).On the ground there were not visible toxic spikes or anything.
Electivire used an attack while he was using another attack. It also used his cabled tails to throw rocks at the opponent.
Hurt & poisoned Pikachu tied Latios using electric attacks! When Pikachu entered the battlefield, it didn't get poisoned at first.

Fainted Pikachu wakes up when on the semi-finals to congratulate his opponent together with Ash.And looks happy...
When James becomes a travesty...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkZLE1MsYCs
i have seen ashes pikachu defeat a couple of rock types with electric attacks namely rhydon Huh
Yeah, of course! How could I forget Rhydon? Gym leader Blaine's Rock-Ground pokemon losses to Ash's Electric type pre-evolved Pikachu. Just because it hit it on the drill(that's used to draw electric attacks and make them useless).

Ash lost at the pokemon league because Charizard didn't obey! That's the first and last time that happened in the anime.In other cases, the pokemon that doesn't obey just can't take attacks any more and faints. But Pikachu can't beat Charizard.Except if that Pikachu is Ash's.
lol lots of wierd things have happend during pokemon episodes Toungue
The most wierd thing is when water gun or hydro pump crash with the opponent's flamethrower attack. It's not that water is super effective against fire but fire doesn't have a mass.
the trainers never ending money supply and never ending pokeball's >Sad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's