Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Absol97's handrawn fan art (ho-oh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi again, its time for one of my popular Wink drawings and this time i thought i would draw a legend ho-oh now before you click on it please note that this is drawn in a chibi style (so it looks like a cuter if you will ho-oh) also you might want to think of it as a young ho-oh but whatever takes your fancey i hope you like it!
please no spammers if any one spams i will report and give them a negitive rating
For a chibi, its eyes are very mean. It should be a bit more delicate. The colors are great though...
personally ho-oh scares me and it has angry eye's dont it any way planning to draw lgia tomorrow (yipieeee) i like lugia i think i will draw it in this style again...
Dawwwww that's a cute Ho-Oh. The angry-looking eye is a nice way to seperate it from the rest of the chibis.
why thank you Big Grin
It's sweet but it looks angry it's abit better than the absol you had made
lol that failed will probably make another absol when i am back home but i always thought ho-oh was a agressive kinda guy thats why i prefer lugia he's cuddley
And i prefere Lugia but this Ho-oh is cute
i guess but i wouldent want to get on the wrong side of him
Confused
Reference URL's