Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Dream World Friend Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sup guys!
Well as you can see here :http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworld.shtml
In the Dream World you can have many areas to explore, still you'll need an amount of points in order to get them. So I believe that this is a usefull thread as we can add as pals each other and get just for that 30 points Smile

I'll start, my nickname there (PGL name i think)is johnis23,
Waiting requests!
Unfortunately, we can't just add you or anyone else in Pokémon GL. We have to meet in the Dream World first and become Dream Pals. And the chances are almost unexistent.

It's propably because they wanted people to interact with other trainers they don't know, to make it more interesting, I suppose. But it isn't practical when you want to farm Dream Points.
I didn't know that :S
Well anyway........My name is always Streetking96, Streetking412 ,KN412 and Kingnothing412.Wherever you see one of these names its me.

Me dream world name is Kingnothing412.Btw am i the only one who meets only people from japan and usa?
Yeah, trainers from Japan and USA are the main users of Pokémon DW. I had managed to find and create a Pal list with people from almost all over the world (Spain, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, Korea, USA, Japan) but they either became inactive or deleted me when i didin't log in often. Also, I found a guy from greece but after a few days he stopped palying.

What I don't like about DW is that Japanese have much more to do there (events, mini-games) while they leave for the rest of the world a limited variety of DW activities.
We can still play mini games, however. Also, there is a chance we may be able to find each other. If we know our account number (look when you view your profile) we can give it to the others and when viewing a random account they can replace their number with the one we want. If it works like that.

@ Divided: I want you to be one of my dream pals. Oops, we are already dream pals Toungue
(26-08-2011 10:41 PM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]@ Divided: I want you to be one of my dream pals. Oops, we are already dream pals Toungue

We aren't exactly Dream Pals. We are sort of "friends" in Pokémon GL but we can't visit each other's homes and tarde or water berries in the DW. I guess it's because of the trade we did a couple months ago.

EDIT: I checked it, we are trade pals and still there isn't a way of adding specific people to your Dram Pal list.
(27-08-2011 01:30 AM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: I checked it, we are trade pals and still there isn't a way of adding specific people to your Dram Pal list.
Yeah If you check at Profile help you can see it being metioned...
Too bad!!! Can't they create an perfect PkMn game? Toungue
DantaVahnRayne is mine
Mine is PsychoboyUK
Reference URL's