Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: whats your favorite flying (bird) pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi again, just wondering what is everyones favorite flying (bird) pokemon eg. spearow, pidgey ,starly plus the rest my fav is Staraptor or Farfetch'd or Doduo
I Like Yanmega Gliscor Honchkrow and zapdos af course Smile

Btw this is completely of topic but am i the only one who thinks that Moltres looks like a Fearow on fire? Confused

Edit: And of course rayquaza!Big Grin
sTARAPTOR RRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS
Well my favorite flying type is Pidgeot.It is really cool and love it since Pokemon Red.
(26-08-2011 09:09 PM)staraptor Wrote: [ -> ]sTARAPTOR RRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

Taking into account your username, your preference isn't a surprise.

(26-08-2011 08:38 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Btw this is completely of topic but am i the only one who thinks that Moltres looks like a Fearow on fire? Confused

Moltres looks like a chicken on fire. At least this always come to my mind when I see it.

Anyway, my favorite flying type is Lugia. No, it's not about it's excellent defences and it's usefulness in battle, I havent used it in there yet. It's like Mewtwo, I really liked these Pokémon since I was a little kid and saw the movies. And Lugia, it's just awesome.
My favourite is Staraptor
Scyther is a Flying-type, so Scyther. If you mean bird Pokémon and not Flying-types in general, then Honchkrow.
hm...Charizard obviously , after that...Butterfree,Staraptor of course,Flygon(it's not flying but it FLIES!) , Zapdos an' Articuno also rule , great legendaries (like Lugia) an' Rayquaza~
STARAPTOR FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR​RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR​RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR​RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR​RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
(27-08-2011 08:41 PM)GeorgeT Wrote: [ -> ]STARAPTOR FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR​RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR​RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR​RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR​RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

You really like doing thisssssssssssssssssssssssssss dont you? Undecided
lol i also like lugia my first legendary belive it or not (my first pokemon game was soul silver lol!) but i have got many other games since then moltres kinda looks like a fearow on fire!
Reference URL's