Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: NO RULES TOUR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is a tour that you can do anything but if there is a tie the one who did the move[like woodhamer]will lose i know that it will never start if i say 8 people so 8 people but if we have 4 and noone else want to join it will start.all logs will be sent to me it will be on po and the price is ...i will think what

1]staraptor
2]kingnothing412
3]aldark
4]adrreaskal13
(23-09-2011 05:00 PM)staraptor Wrote: [ -> ]this is a tour that you can do anything but if there is a tie the one who did the move[like woodhamer]will lose i know that it will never start if i say 8 people so 8 people but if we have 4 and noone else want to join it will start.all logs will be sent to me

1]staraptor

so is this on the ds or on po?Also will there be a prize?
and onlyyyyyy arceus isnt allowd
is than ds wii or an other programm?
all logs will be sent to me it will be on po and the price is ...i will think what

1]staraptor
[/quote]

it will be in pokemon online
EVERYTHING is allowed.
Awww dont know, I think that's kinda pushing it.
lol can you imagine...........Drizle + swift swim........DWA Serperior.........DWA riolou.....Wobufet.......Genesect.........no species clause........this is really going to be a mess Toungue ok im in just for the lolz. Big GrinRolleyes

Btw why ban arceus?Its really weak Confused
(23-09-2011 10:13 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Btw why ban arceus?Its really weak Confused

true true , you better ban deoxys or mewtwo Toungue

nice i'll be in but if there's someone else give him my place i'm not that much of a battlerer nowadays Sleepy
Arceus is actually the most versatile uber out there. It is in fact 17 different Pokemon with quite a few roles for each one to perform. And with great all around stats and movepool.
not closed[yet]............
i am in staraptor
D
Reference URL's