Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: [suggestion] Team Moveset Coverage Checker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to see a tool that allows you to give the types of the offensive moves of your entire team, and it would output a chart that shows how your Team's coverage is. I have seen one other tool like this, but it was poorly done.
check
will have such a feature on our update Pokedex whenever if ever that hits the grounds
Personally speaking, I don't think that this tool could be useful. Pokemon isn't about hitting every other Pokemon with a single Pokemon. It's more like a hit 'n' run. What you should do is focus on strategy.

But, whatever, such a tool wouldn't be a bad addition for starters.
Well I'd personally really like a tool like this, because I had to check my offensive coverage on papaer once and it was hell. I agree that you should focus on strategy, but for example by using this tool you might find out you have no way to deal with a particular type or type combination. You could also find out you have too many moves of one type on your team. But I don't know how easy such a feature would be to make...
(02-10-2011 02:07 PM)herooftime Wrote: [ -> ]Pokemon isn't about hitting every other Pokemon with a single Pokemon. It's more like a hit 'n' run.

Exactly because of this, seeing your coverage of your entire team and not just a single Pokémon could be very useful.
And being able to have variety in your movesets is VERY rewarding. for that reason, I run Aerial Ace on my Technician Scizor.
(03-10-2011 07:55 AM)brainard52 Wrote: [ -> ]And being able to have variety in your movesets is VERY rewarding. for that reason, I run Aerial Ace on my Technician Scizor.
Make a Special Sweeper Tyranitar, it's on eof my favorite thoughts. I haven't made one but I believe it would cause great damage, as it's an unexpected set. It can learn a variety of Special moves (like Surf and Flamethrower) and it has around 300 Sp.Atk max which isn't bad at all.
Imo, that tool would be useful cause sometimes you realize that you have an offensive problem against common Pokémon. So instead of saying "i'll put x type move and y type move for general coverage" you will know exactly what type of move(s) you need to cover any gaps in offensive power.
For the same reason as vezok and Db0 i think this tool would be useful.+1 to the idea from me.
Reference URL's