Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Favourite Dream World minigame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's your favourite DW minigame and why? Also what is your least favourite? I'll start by saying that my favourite is probably sky race as it seems to go faster than all the other minigames while posing a small yet "interesting" challeng. My least favourite is wailord...it's just waaay too slow.
I had trouble choosing between playing with wailord and the sky race but i think i like the sky race more(no real reason) because i score the best at those games.......Now for the one that i hate: Ice cream scoop.Dodgy the ice cream keeps sliping , i don't have much time to get a good score , i can't get the size right and its really hard to scoop.And as if that isn't enough i have to use all 3 types of ice cream to get a better score.Undecided
The candle game, by far. At least it needs a bit of thinking. In ice-cream scoop, all I do is build a huge ball, go over 20 inches and just wait for the time to end. In Wailord's game, I hit 15 balls and wait for the time to end. The Pokémon search one never takes more than 30 seconds. My least favorite is sky race because even though it's a decent game, I know I have to keep playing for about 1.5 minute to finish it.
My favorite is the least time-consuming and no-brainer Search a Pokémon, because all I want to is to get a Pokémon from the Dream World as quick as possible and get the hell out of there Toungue
Although I think we won't mind anymore thanks to the "lazy tips" by NM2 Toungue
My favorite is the candle game cause it requires some strategy, search game all i do is find the item and the pokemon in nearby so its a quicky, sky raceis next cause its fun to try and get all the water symbols, wailord game is kinda boring cause the dang thing dont move fast enough, and gem game the least because the symbols dont work well enough for me half the time they work the other they either don't or form another symbol thats useless at the time.
The candle game. Easy and great. The wailord one jus sucks.
Reference URL's