Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Fun In Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hey guys,i know that its toooooooooooooo early for christmas but registiration started

rules:

1 only 3 pokemon will be used
2 you cant change pokemon in each round
3 the tournament will start when christmas holidays start and end when christmas holidays end.[from 24 of december to 7 of junary i think]
4 this tour will be on pokemon online you can download it from here:
http://pokemon-online.eu/
5 only one hit ko moves arent allowed
6 you can use all pokemon ice type[and double types]but no arceus with ice plate
7 have fun
8 plz dont lock it
9 the winner will get a prize[i will think what]by pm
10]you cant use life orb

1 staraptor [in po staraptor]
2 George 'T
3Kingnothing412
4Aldark
5andrreaskal13

if there are more than 8 players then i will make it to 16
I am the second
ok tell your po name
No offence, but if it's only ice types you had better ban Cloyster+Focus sash. It can set up Shell Smash then kill you with Rock blast(you're ice, so it's super effective too.)
yes,i know but i didnt ban it so use it if you want to be in
(09-10-2011 04:12 PM)staraptor Wrote: [ -> ]ok tell your po name

my name is George'T

can we use legendaries?
lol this is going to be speed tie battles all of them being cloyster vs cloyster so its all just going to be luck........lol anyway however (no offence) random the rules are , im in Toungue
only one poke? this is gonna be a hell ov a challenge! let me join this f' turnament and beat yar assez xD
(10-10-2011 10:56 PM)Aldark Wrote: [ -> ]only one poke? this is gonna be a hell ov a challenge! let me join this f' turnament and beat yar assez xD

You understand that this has nothing to do with skill right?Its going to be a luck game........as i said:Whoever wins the speed tie wins the battle.
(10-10-2011 04:43 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]lol this is going to be speed tie battles all of theme being cloyster vs cloyster so its all just going to be luck........lol anyway however (no offence) random the rules are , im in Toungue

only croyster? schuckle,blissey,wobbufet and more! I think it will be better if we use 6 pokemon. Ah what saw my eyes? The name is fun in christmas! Why we don't use only DelibirdsToungue?
(11-10-2011 02:54 PM)GeorgeT Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2011 04:43 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]lol this is going to be speed tie battles all of theme being cloyster vs cloyster so its all just going to be luck........lol anyway however (no offence) random the rules are , im in Toungue

only croyster? schuckle,blissey,wobbufet and more! I think it will be better if we use 6 pokemon. Ah what saw my eyes? The name is fun in christmas! Why we don't use only DelibirdsToungue?

Damn george check your gramar..........Toungue Dodgy (no offence(again))

The rules are only ice type pkmn can be used.And since delibird is an ice type it can be used as well Smile
if you like ice-type click here: #t...#pid130370
ΟΚ then where is mine log i wouldn't accept it but anyway....
Oh yes actually i forgot to ask , what are "logs"?Huh
nothing just nothing i just wrote something more [hehe]but since many people want more pokemon[only 1]check the first post with the rules
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's