Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Problem with 2011 Autumn Friendly Competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having trouble getting to play in a competition. When I'm at the screen that says "Welcome to Battle Competition!", it gives me the following options to select:
To the Wi-Fi Competition
To the Live Competition
Info
Back
When I select "To the Wi-Fi Competition" it asks me "Will you participate in the Wi-Fi Competition?" I select the "Participate" option and then it asks me "Connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection?" I select "Yes". It then trys to connect and says "Searching for competition data..." and then "Checking the competition details..." and then comes back with the following message "There are no current competitions that you can participate in." What am I doing wrong? Please Help.
Go to the PGL website and log in. Then click on the red Pokémon Global Battle Union (GBU) button in the middle. In the following screen, click on "Competition info" on the bottom right corner. The click on the "2011 Autumn Friendly" and follow the instructions to register. It should be simple after that.

From what I understand, you tried to use the Battle Competition feature of BW before registering on the website. You have to register on PGL first, then use the Battle Competition thingy.

Good luck! Smile
I've already did registered at the site and I did follow all directions. The information I supplied above is dealing with the steps to download my Digital Player ID. Based on the directions, after I select "Participate" I'm suppose to follow the direction and be able to download my Digital Player ID but I end up getting the message "There are no current competitions that you can participate in." I'm wandering if it's because there are too many people online. Please let me know what you think.
I'don't think you're doing something wrong, maybe the server is indeed too busy right now. I still haven't downloaded myself the Digital ID but I intend to tomorrow or the day after that so I can't say exactly what's wrong. You have already put your Pokémon in the Battle Box right?
Yes I put 6 pokemon in my Battle Box.
I tried it today and still can't get in. Can anyone please help me????
(14-10-2011 12:21 AM)mwsmith007 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried it today and still can't get in. Can anyone please help me????

Try using the pokemon dream world once and then try again. If you have already i don't really know what the problem is.......maybe all the places are taken?
I don't really think that's the case but do you have a Japanese game? Japanese and Korean games can't take part in this tournament.
Yes. This competition is for Europe and USA.Idon't find any other reason not to be allowed to take part in the competition..ConfusedHuh
Reference URL's