Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Kanto Pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a list of the best pokemon in each catagory obtainable in Kanto.(FR/LG)

Normal
Dodrio; Fearow; Kangaskhan
Fire
Ninetails; Flareon; Arcanine
Water
Lapras; Vaporeon; Gyarados
Ice
Articuno; Lapras; Jynx
Grass
Exeggutor; Venusaur; Parasect
Electric
Jolteon; Raichu; Zapdos
Rock
Rhydon; Kabutops; Golem
Ground
Marowak; Rhydon; Nidoking
Fighting
Machamp; Hitomanchan; Hitmonlee
Bug
Venomoth; Beedrill; Scyther
Poison
Gengar; Nidoqueen; Arbok
Flying
Articuno; Zapdos; Dragonite
Psychic
Mewtwo; Alakazam; Starmie

Pokemon found in only LG or FR are color coated. Please tell me what you think, this is my first time starting a thread like this. *Special thanks to Mark Mackdonald's pokemon survival guide*
Hmm...It's good but I think that we cannot say that these are "The best Pokemon" .Everyone has his own beliefs about what is powerful.I would place Snorlax in Normal for example.I would also place Gengar in Ghost type because it looks more of a ghost to me and it is not a classic Poison Type.All the starters should also be contained in my oppinion.
I agree with Eraleas; I would put Jumpluff and Charizard, for example.
Aluado Wrote:I agree with Eraleas; I would put Jumpluff and Charizard, for example.
Err... i didn't comment on this thread! -_-'
I didn't mean this! I meant that I agree with you when you said there are no best pokémon.
I think that I said that...
Oops! Sorry, guy!
Anyway, I think steel and dark pokémon (like Steelix and Tyranitar) should be in this list too.
There arent that types of pokemon in kanto.
i think nidoking should be in poison, sandslash in ground, victreebel in grass, electabuzz and magneton in electric, snorlax in normal, aerodactyl in rock, and charizard in fire.
Reference URL's