Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What is your favorite color?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is your favorite color? Post here!!!!
green and blue.... which stands for Panathinaikos and national Greek team!!!
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Panathinaikos Panathinaikos! Blue and Green are my favorite colors too
Black and White. Well, I am not sure if white counts as a color, thought Toungue
My favourite colour, as my name probably suggests, is White !
(OKay, I know, my image over here does not look like any creature close to white but..it seemed too nice for me to not use it Toungue )
Black.............or maybe royal blue
i like all kind of blue especially sky blue!!! Heart
i also like green
and silver
and yellow
and white
and orange
and purple

too many...........Toungue
For me, there sin't a particular favorite color. All the colors can make something wonderful if they are used in the right way. I find dark blue pretty appealing but still black is also very nice as well as red, always depending on what are you going to use them for.
(19-10-2011 11:29 AM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]For me, there sin't a particular favorite color. All the colors can make something wonderful if they are used in the right way. I find dark blue pretty appealing but still black is also very nice as well as red, always depending on what are you going to use them for.

Exactly. +1 Smile

I Agree with everything on this post.
Mine is purple and orange stripes (it has been for about 4 years), but my favourite single colour is light blue.
BLUE + SILVER 4 EVER
aqua
turquoise
violet
indigo
#120034 is nice.
My favourite colours?
Here they are! (Click to View)
RED&BLACK
I love blue & black :3
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's