Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What are your 3 favorite and least favorite shiny pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says , What are your 3 favorite and least favorite shiny pokemon? (Remember this only referes to looks)

My favorites are:
[Image: Spr_4d_024_s.png][Image: Spr_4d_376_s.png][Image: Spr_5b_639_s.png]

My least favorites are:
[Image: Spr_5b_260_s.png][Image: Spr_5b_589_s.png][Image: Spr_5b_609_s.png]
My favourites : Glalie, Metagross, Vespiquen (I love the red colouring)

Least favourites are : Crobat, Gyarados, Gengar
Well i cant remember every pokemon's shiny form but from the ones i have in mind i can say that my 3 favorite shinies are Umbreon Pidgeot and Beedril.The least favorite are Heracross(which is my favorite pokemon),Groudon and Scizor.
my favorites are:[Image: ShinyChar%255B1%255D.png]
[Image: shiny_salamence_by_fatmon66-d38p3g9.png] [Image: Ho_Oh_Shiny_Version_by_Xous54.png]
[Image: Shiny%20Kyogre.png]
[Image: pokemon_5g_shiny_krookodile_by_etherspear-d3ercn5.png]
I haven't seen many shiny forms but I have to agree that metagross looks even better as shiny. As for least favorite, I have to say Mewtwo from what i know. Green Mewtwo, seriously? Who thought that?

What I generally dislike about shinies is the fact that people RNG them and use them in random matchup. They are supposed to be very rare and valuable, if everybody use RNG or AR to get them, they lose their value. I prefer haveing only one or two but be completely leit (I know that RNG is legit, I mean truly random encountered/hatched) rather than all my favorites shiny.
Favorite: Everything that's light blue and white, also Metagross.
[Image: 34.png] [Image: 101.png] [Image: 335.png] [Image: 378.png] [Image: 460.png] [Image: 475.png] [Image: 579.png]
Pre-evos included and also some more that I may have missed.

Least favorite: [Image: 217.png] [Image: 430.png] [Image: 467.png]

PS: For future reference, all "your favorite X" threads go to the Polls section, even if there's no poll in the thread.
(23-10-2011 12:19 AM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't seen many shiny forms but I have to agree that metagross looks even better as shiny. As for least favorite, I have to say Mewtwo from what i know. Green Mewtwo, seriously? Who thought that?

What I generally dislike about shinies is the fact that people RNG them and use them in random matchup. They are supposed to be very rare and valuable, if everybody use RNG or AR to get them, they lose their value. I prefer haveing only one or two but be completely leit (I know that RNG is legit, I mean truly random encountered/hatched) rather than all my favorites shiny.

Well look if you want a shiny when you rng it makes it x3 times more difficult so i think its ok.And anyway , a lot of people use the masuda method to get shinys as well and its completely legit.Don't think that you can get everything with rng for free , the better you want it the more effort you will have to put in it.Its not that simple.(which is why most rngers (from what ive seen) prefer rnging simple pokes)

(23-10-2011 12:35 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Favorite: Everything that's light blue and white, also Metagross.
[Image: 34.png] [Image: 101.png] [Image: 335.png] [Image: 378.png] [Image: 460.png] [Image: 475.png] [Image: 579.png]
Pre-evos included and also some more that I may have missed.

Least favorite: [Image: 217.png] [Image: 430.png] [Image: 467.png]

PS: For future reference, all "your favorite X" threads go to the Polls section, even if there's no poll in the thread.

Oh yes those are nice as well especially Regice Smile I also like Glalie and Umbreon alot as well.And i also totally agree about magmortar. Confused

And about the last thing you said , sorry i didn't know. Undecided If i ever make something like this again i'll post it on the poll thread.

(22-10-2011 08:25 PM)GeorgeT Wrote: [ -> ]

Can you please be a bit more specific and use smaller icons?As you can see it didn't really come out very well.....Here are some sprites you might have wanted to use:

Favorites: [Image: 6.png] [Image: 384.png] [Image: 637.png]

Worst: [Image: 553.png] [Image: 385.png] [Image: 146.png] <----- Chicken
Favorites:Charizard Kyogre Rayquaza
Worst:Moltres, Jirachi, regice -.-
I was just curious to know what everyone's favorite shiny pokemon is?
I think my favorite is Ninetales :3 far better than the normal looking one..
my least favorite has to be espeon..or dragonite. that green is unappealing.

[attachment=615]
(05-12-2011 04:15 AM)jessisrad Wrote: [ -> ]I was just curious to know what everyone's favorite shiny pokemon is?
I think my favorite is Ninetales :3 far better than the normal looking one..
my least favorite has to be espeon..or dragonite. that green is unappealing.

Um..sorry but this thread already exists........

#t...ny-pokemon

Anyway mine is probably metagross.But i also like Ninetails as well Smile
Reference URL's