Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Most hate-Unova legendary pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which legendary pokemon of Unova are you hate?

I hate Melloeta and Genesect!
I hate meloeta and the fact that the kami trio look identical to eachother and 80% of them look like an old man. They really failed with those 3........(although they are very strong and useful) Also i hate zekrom.He is so overrated.
(31-10-2011 11:31 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Also i hate zekrom.He is so overrated.

Kill him with fire >.< Zekrom is awesome..

So, Stunkfisk, Lilligant and Simipour are some of the Unova Pokemon that I hate.
(01-11-2011 06:31 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-10-2011 11:31 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Also i hate zekrom.He is so overrated.

Kill him with fire >.< Zekrom is awesome..

So, Stunkfisk, Lilligant and Simipour are some of the Unova Pokemon that I hate.

1st of all , this is for legendary pokemon only. 2nd , you deserve to Be hit with over 9000 volt(certain death at 2000) for liking zekrom. (What?fight fire with fire electricity........)
I don't hate particulary any Pokémon from Unova. I dislike Whimsicott, Volcarona, Chandelure and Terrakion, only when they're opponents in competitive battles. I agree that the Kami trio isn't very well designed and Zekrom is a bit overrated too, but that doesn't mean that I hate em.

Stunfisk maybe, because it looks retarded, or that damn Emolga that sometimes shows up instead of my favorite Audinos in shaking grass. Yet not bad enough to be hated.
My fault then Toungue So, when we speak about Legendaries, I hate the Kami Trio and Meloetta...
This thread is ONLY FOR LEGENDARY POKEMONS!
(01-11-2011 07:44 PM)GeorgeT Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is ONLY FOR LEGENDARY POKEMONS!

This fits your sig so well....

Well,I don't have a problem with legendaries,but I don't like the fact that the Genies have the same sprite.
I really really hate the Musketeer trio : they look like a bad remake of the old beast trio, just with HUMAN faces.Unusual stats, unusual typing but a horrible look.How can these things even be considered to be legendaries ?
(02-11-2011 12:19 AM)Argente844 Wrote: [ -> ]I really really hate the Musketeer trio : they look like a bad remake of the old beast trio, just with HUMAN faces.Unusual stats, unusual typing but a horrible look.How can these things even be considered to be legendaries ?

Well actually i was a bit disapoined to find that cobalion looked pretty much identical to sawsbuck and that it was the leader but i really think all 3 of them are a success.(apart from keldeo.Whos idea was it to give it such a big nose? Confused ) Anyway i think they might actually be better than the beasts.......and they are quite different.

Musketier trio (Click to View)
Legendary beasts (Click to View)
Actually i also don t like he fact that the Kami trio is like three different copies or some sort. Also i dont like the fact that genesect is the last pokemon in unova. I would like something with an powerful aura, like arceus or deoxys
I do not know about you King, but to me, when I look at their faces, it looks like I am looking at some characters of Yugioh merged with their favourite monsters.I prefer the old beasts because they looks..beastly.I mean, why make 3 four-legged legendaries that are nothing close to animals ?
But, anyway, my tastes are generally unusual so..it would be no surprise if almost all other players have the same opinion as you. Toungue
I really like the Musketeer Trio, as well as the Kami Trio too. When I first saw the kami Trio I couldn't help but think how imposing and strong they looked and really took a liking on them. The Musketeers though, while I didn't like everyone except Cobalion from the beginning, they grew on me and I find them innovative to say the least. Well, all of them except Keldeo, I'm really disappointed about this one Toungue I can't see the resemblance with D'Artagnan in any way, it should have looked more powerful than this! Meloetta is kinda weird as well. Genesect screams "awesomeness" from miles away.

In general I can't say I really dislike any legendary Pokemon at all but I do find Cresselia and Keldeo somewhat... weird.
Reference URL's