Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Which pokemon are you going to vote for ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just found about the voting for a pokemon to be globally distributed and I instantly felt the need to ask : WHich one will you vote for ?
(For those who do not know it yet, look up on Serebii Smile )

I will probably vote for one of these : Gible, Roselia, Sneasel
(02-11-2011 01:06 AM)Argente844 Wrote: [ -> ](For those who do not know it yet, look up on Serebii Smile )

Son... I am disappoint. http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2011/11/...-a-pokemon

Anyway, voted for Deoxys. Even though it doesn't have a different DW ability, that's the Pokémon I'd like to get.
I'd say we should all gather and vote for Lugia or Ho-oh or something, that's some hard-to-get Pokemon with very useful DW abilities, so yeah...

Going on with that, I think we must check first which Pokemon has the most useful DW ability and choose accordingly, for example Ditto or Zapdos, Raikou, Entei and Suicune. Technically we could ask for starters like Blaziken but I doubt they'd be female.

In any case I'd go with Lugia or Ho-oh, I already have some good Deoxys and I can catch/get all the others anyway.
^
For the competitive part I would really like a Ditto with its unique ability, or maybe a starter like Blaziken or Venusaur for sun teams. Or Chandelure, but we can't vote gen V Pokémon.

Anyway, I voted for Arceus, 'cause i missed every possible chance to get one for myself (didin't even know what Arceus is when it was available). It doesn't have anything from the DW but I think it's pretty rare and can also be rng'd from the entralink.
(02-11-2011 10:34 AM)Adk Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say we should all gather and vote for Lugia or Ho-oh or something, that's some hard-to-get Pokemon with very useful DW abilities, so yeah...

Going on with that, I think we must check first which Pokemon has the most useful DW ability and choose accordingly, for example Ditto or Zapdos, Raikou, Entei and Suicune. Technically we could ask for starters like Blaziken but I doubt they'd be female.

In any case I'd go with Lugia or Ho-oh, I already have some good Deoxys and I can catch/get all the others anyway.

Raikou suicune and ditto seem great.....Actually i would recomend this idea as well. But me being the idiotic and impatient person that i am , went and voted for an eevee........(because i wanted an espeon) Confused

(02-11-2011 01:24 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]^
For the competitive part I would really like a Ditto with its unique ability, or maybe a starter like Blaziken or Venusaur for sun teams. Or Chandelure, but we can't vote gen V Pokémon.

Anyway, I voted for Arceus, 'cause i missed every possible chance to get one for myself (didin't even know what Arceus is when it was available). It doesn't have anything from the DW but I think it's pretty rare and can also be rng'd from the entralink.

WHY??? I could have given you a perfectly good arceus........you can even chose from the Dream world one or the ToysRus one........(i recomend the toys r us one.) Undecided

Please don't vote pkmn you think are rare , i can give most of them to you.Its a shame if this chance goes wasted on something like that.

#t...ade-thread

So i would vote one of these if i were you:

torchic , Raicou , zapdos , suicune , ditto or ofc , snivy.
Darkrai. But now I would like to vote Deoxys or Ho-oh Toungue But whatever..
So... Am I the ONLY one who voted for Ditto cause of his unique DW ability??
Why so many legendaries? Most of them don't even have a DW Ability :S

My Alternatives : Zapdos and Raikou. But Ditto won in the end Toungue
(02-11-2011 01:35 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Son... I am disappoint. http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2011/11/...-a-pokemon

OOps ! Looks like I missed something.
Also, I am for the voting of a non-legendary, as some pokemon have quite impressive DW abilities.
Besides, I do believe that most legendaries with DW ability will be distributed eventually.
(02-11-2011 03:05 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]WHY??? I could have given you a perfectly good arceus........you can even chose from the Dream world one or the ToysRus one........(i recomend the toys r us one.) Undecided

Please don't vote pkmn you think are rare , i can give most of them to you.Its a shame if this chance goes wasted on something like that.

Thanks for the offer but I voted 'cause I wanted to get one myself, not from anyone else (even though it's prety much the same). But what do you mean I can get one from the DW or the ToyRus? I haven't seen or heard about one being available in the DW (except for the japanese event, which ofc I couldn't participate).

Anyway, I thought that it would be a good opportunity for it to be distributed since I've heard lots of ppl complaining that it's hasnt been widely available. I know that there are propably better ones for competitive, but I didn't consider this a chance to improve my battle team.

In other words, I believe voting for rare Pokémon isn't that bad since some people may want to have them from a normal event (not cloned etc). Even if I'm starting to doubt that Arceus was the best choice after all...
(02-11-2011 05:31 PM)Argente844 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I am for the voting of a non-legendary, as some pokemon have quite impressive DW abilities.
Besides, I do believe that most legendaries with DW ability will be distributed eventually.

I really don't think legendaries are going to be distributed, unless they have a special event like Mewtwo... and even then, only if they decide to give them their DW ability (the recent Mewtwo event has its normal one). And surely the possibility of finding them in a new area in DW is close to nonexistent.

I agree though with the voting of a non-legendary, specifically Ditto, it could have an interesting impact in the current metagame.
I voted for Kyogre cause it's one of my fav pokemon.Although i should have voted for something like Lugia,Ditto,Zapdos because of their DW abilities.
I voted for Ho-Oh since it's a great pokemon that is crippled by stealth rock and Regenerator can help it overcome this drawback.Lugia with multiscale would be great too but then the uber tier will become full of stall -.- Zapdos,Raikou and Ditto are also worth of a vote.
Well,I was between Golem (Sand Veil plus the defensive stats,seemed awesome for my SS team Toungue ),Brelloom and a 3rd one that I can't remember right now.

In the end I voted for Charizard....for ideological reasons xD
(07-11-2011 12:46 PM)christos21 Wrote: [ -> ]I voted for Ho-Oh since it's a great pokemon that is crippled by stealth rock and Regenerator can help it overcome this drawback.Lugia with multiscale would be great too but then the uber tier will become full of stall -.- Zapdos,Raikou and Ditto are also worth of a vote.

I see the majority of the people at the GTS are voting for ho-oh as well.Good Smile
Go Blaziken! (Speed Boost will make him very hazardous Toungue)

Sorry for the other thread, didn't see this one Toungue I know, I'm Blank
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's