Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Top 3 most overrated pokemon.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, noticed it myself too xD.
Mew isnt overrated Sad

Stall breaker Mew is quite powerful in gen V.
In addition,mew can learn almost every move in the game and with quite good base stats,it's far from the "overrated club"(If that thing even exists xD).
One of the most unpredictable pokemon in the game.It cant be overrated.

About arceus,I agree with christos and NM2..

Blissey and Terakkion..hell NO!...not even overrated..

I cant thought about an overrated pokemon right now..

If you wanna discuss about underrated pokemons.Here i am!Toungue
Wow....just wow....

Well,or you dont know what fanboys mean or you cant accept other opinion than yours.

No offence,but in all your posts in all threads you are too narrow-minded and stick with one opinion as it is the best one and the right one and all the others are wrong.

Try to be more open-minded and discuss with the others.

When 5-6 members of the community disagree with ya and they rationalize their opinions you should try discuss with them and not just say "clever things" with irony.

808squeekers

I had to make an account after seeing this. Charizard is popular because it's a children's game and Children love Charizard, you have to share because you're not 100% the fan base. Playing Ubers have you seen how versatile Arceus is? It's so well balanced, you can;t tell off the bat what kind of arceus you're fighting? Arceus wall's are unpredictable and very effective! Sweeper arceus will wreck your team, and you still need to guess which Arceus you're fighting! As for mew, best movepool in the game! Altho mine is used as an HM-slave because I like the OU tier more.
(04-11-2011 03:01 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]As far as Charizard is concerned, it's certainly quite bad competitively, but it still rocks.

heh

i only just now noticed the pun.

(04-11-2011 10:57 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, my opinion is that no Pokémon can be overrated. Underrated, maybe, because some people may not appreciate a Pokémon's "niche" that differentiates it from other Pokémon. But you can't overrate a Pokémon. If it's good, it's good, you can't say it's the best because no Pokémon is clearly the best.

looking at all the comments again , this seems to be the most correct opinion.

(still think Charizard is overrated as hell though.)

(06-11-2011 01:39 PM)JuanDeLolo Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2013 02:05 AM)808squeekers Wrote: [ -> ]

true enough.

(still doesn't justify thinking Charizard's powerful though. And no , i wasn't just talking about children.)

Anyway , this is one dumb thread. (welcome to the forums btw.)
If you say again that Charizard is overrated I'll burn you with a flamethrower 100 times in a row, half of them being critical hits, and I'll throw your ashes in lava!
Charizard rocks! One reason why I prefer Charizard instead of Dragonite is because ice type moves are more common than rock type ones. Plus, having a Charizard raises your team's coolness!

PS. I didn't forget about Stealth Rock.

Overrated pokemon: Serperior,Salamence,Excadrill.
(08-05-2013 07:26 PM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]If you say again that Charizard is overrated I'll burn you with a flamethrower 100 times in a row, half of them being critical hits, and I'll throw your ashes in lava!
Charizard rocks! One reason why I prefer Charizard instead of Dragonite is because ice type moves are more common than rock type ones. Plus, having a Charizard raises your team's coolness!

PS. I didn't forget about Stealth Rock.

Overrated pokemon: Serperior,Salamence,Excadrill.

You sure about that? Because Stealth Rock is seen pretty often in the first few turns of battles.

I'll agree with you on Serperior as it is pretty weak even with Contrary + Leaf Storm but Salamence can rip a big hole in teams and Excadrill is amazing in storm.

As for my overrated pokemon, I'll go with Flareon. People say that all it needs is Flare Blitz, but even with it isn't going places with its miniscule HP and Speed.
(08-05-2013 07:26 PM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]One reason why I prefer Charizard instead of Dragonite is because ice type moves are more common than rock type ones.
Since when?

(08-05-2013 07:26 PM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]Plus, having a Charizard raises your team's coolness!
By 20%. (witch is pretty gay.)

(08-05-2013 09:34 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]As for my overrated pokemon, I'll go with Flareon. People say that all it needs is Flare Blitz, but even with it isn't going places with its miniscule HP and Speed.

Flareon: Magicarp v2.0 (Now with less evolutions!)
(11-05-2013 03:41 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]By 20%. (witch is pretty gay.)

Ironic pony references are still pony references you know.

(11-05-2013 03:41 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Flareon: Magicarp v2.0 (Now with less evolutions!)

With a Fire-Type Extremespeed on the other hand...
If I had to pick three, they would be Tyranitar, Salamence and Garchomp. Actually, Garchomp is pretty much ok. So, Tyranitar, Tyranitar and Tyranitar.
I say:
Arceus
Victini
Tyranitar

Arceus because if you want to have eg:a Dark-type Arceus,you have to put the Dread Plate.So,no space for an item,which limits the ways you can use it.
Victini because it's good if it's an event Victini (with V-Create).Or else it's difficult to replace V-Create.
Tyranitar because it's good for a weather team only imo.

Speaking of V-Create,Darmanitan should have V-Create,if we check carefully his/her sprite.
@ king: since ever!!!

@ 8hachi8: Arceus just for the item? You can still have it in normal form and give it whatever item you want. Plus, changing his type with an item (which by the way increases type's power) is a really good option. No need to mention all of the 120 base stats it has.

I almost agree about Victini. Except the fact it learns a few nice moves and has a good ability.

No! Tyranitar is good for every team. It's good at everything! EVERYTHING!!!!! It's Godzilla!!!!!!!!!!!

Darmanitan should learn V-Create cause his eyebrows are placed like a "V"? Ok... That seems right to me. What if it shave them? It forgets V-Create?
Damn haven't checked this thread ever in my life and when i saw the first post i cried. Charizard is awesome bro stop hating! Same goes for young mew Heart , it was a mystery of our childhood , a legend , an innocent soul , the father of all pokemon and your favorite pokemon's favorite pokemon (MEWTWO) was made because of it. Mew FTW!
So i think most overrated pokemon ever are , of course Arceus i mean what's the point of that fella ? The i go with Groudon some think it's tha G.O.A.T (some noobs though). Finally we have Salamence and Dragonite seriously everybody is hyping these two "pseudo-legendaries" but my blizzard says hello every time and they're dead.

Soo yea that's my opinnion , don't ever call my fav pokemonz useless , my charizard is cryin Sad Toungue
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's