Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Weekly Pokemon Thread : Gothitelle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, here we are again discussing a different pokemon this week.This time, it is a pokemon that is unique to Black Version, but it is shadowed by its White version opponent.It is Gothitelle.Acceptable HP and Speed, along with defenses that can be placed in the "rather high" rank, and an interesting ability that helps with any on-the spot strategy.Let's have a better look!

Type: Psychic
Ability : Frisk, Hidden Ability: Shadow tag
Base Stats
HP: 70
Attack: 55
Defense: 95
Sp.Attack: 95
SP. Def: 110
Speed: 65

Egg moves:
Mirror Coat
Uproar
Miracle Eye
Captivate
Mean Look
Dark Pulse

Interesting HM/TM :

Tm03 Psyshock
Tm19 Telekinesis
Tms 33&16 (Double screens)
Tm63 Embargo
Tm73 Thunder Wave
Tm86 Grass Knot
Tm92 Trick Room

As before, I am anxiously waiting your comments on how this pokemon could be used.I wish to remind that pointing out both advantges and disadvantages is important for inexperienced players who wish to be helped by your tips.

[Image: gothitelle_by_themarvelguy-d37khmz.png]
Hmm Gothitelle. She(who wants to use a male one? Ewww) has pretty decent defenses and an OK SpAtk stat. While Gothitelle has got potential she lacks a realiable form of healing which renders her useful only and a TR sweeper really. Possible sets:

Gothitelle @Leftovers
Frisk/Shadow Tag(<---this is better, but it's not released)
Bold
252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpAtk
Calm Mind
Phychic/Psyshock
Trick Room
Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball

Gothitelle @Leftovers/Life orb
Frisk/Shadow Tag(<-)
Quiet
Trick Room
Psychic/Psyshock
Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball
(13-11-2011 02:13 AM)Vezok78 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm Gothitelle. She(who wants to use a male one? Ewww) has pretty decent defenses and an OK SpAtk stat. While Gothitelle has got potential she lacks a realiable form of healing which renders her useful only and a TR sweeper really. Possible sets:

Gothitelle @Leftovers
Frisk/Shadow Tag(<---this is better, but it's not released)
Bold
252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpAtk
Calm Mind
Phychic/Psyshock
Trick Room
Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball

Gothitelle @Leftovers/Life orb
Frisk/Shadow Tag(<-)
Quiet
Trick Room
Psychic/Psyshock
Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball

Yes , both of those are quite interesting. Here is another set i thought of:

Gothitele @ Leftovers
Shadow tag
Modest
100 HP, 100 Def, 252 SpAtk , 56 SpDef

Thunderbolt
Psychic
Substitute
Calm mind

However i would only recommend this for the UU tier and below.There are better OU pokes for this sort of thing.(basically its like a mewtwo of the UU tier.And i know its supposed to be NU but i believe it could do well in UU as well.)
Reference URL's