Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: LP's Tiers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry for being devil's advocat but i think that its pretty difficult for us to make our own tier lists and spread them to more people right now...

We are about 10-15 active/semi-active users on the community..and only two active battlers with some experience(Christos-Giorgosss).
As you can see 3-4 of the users(including meh) got "ΠΑΝΕΛΛΗΝΙΕΣΓΙΟΥΧΟΥ!" and the other are "ΦΟΙΤΗΤΕΣΓΙΟΥΧΟΥΣΤΟΤΕΤΡΑΓΩΝΟ" who dont got enough time for this...
So 5-6 people have to make the tier lists..

Also,there is a thread somewhere("Greek Metagame" i think) in which Blue(i think again xD) asked for tier lists and etc. and make our own "Meta"..
In our situation its way too difficult imo...

It will be nice to got our own tier lists and metagame and i support it 1000000%,but meh...too difficultttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.....Sad
(19-11-2011 02:08 PM)JuanDeLolo Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for being devil's advocat but i think that its pretty difficult for us to make our own tier lists and spread them to more people right now...

We are about 10-15 active/semi-active users on the community..and only two active battlers with some experience(Christos-Giorgosss).
As you can see 3-4 of the users(including meh) got "ΠΑΝΕΛΛΗΝΙΕΣΓΙΟΥΧΟΥ!" and the other are "ΦΟΙΤΗΤΕΣΓΙΟΥΧΟΥΣΤΟΤΕΤΡΑΓΩΝΟ" who dont got enough time for this...
So 5-6 people have to make the tier lists..

Also,there is a thread somewhere("Greek Metagame" i think) in which Blue(i think again xD) asked for tier lists and etc. and make our own "Meta"..
In our situation its way too difficult imo...

It will be nice to got our own tier lists and metagame and i support it 1000000%,but meh...too difficultttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.....Sad
if we keep complaining it will never get done.yes , it is very difficult but we could try at least.also we have all the summer to get on with it at least.
Juan is right to what he says.We shouldn't make the meta while there aren't enough active users cause it will be very difficult and not well built.IMO we should be at least 15 people working on this.I think we should start in one of the following periods : Xmas,Summer Holidays,when a new pokemon games come out.I think we should make a poll about it.
(19-11-2011 03:43 PM)christos21 Wrote: [ -> ]Juan is right to what he says.We shouldn't make the meta while there aren't enough active users cause it will be very difficult and not well built.IMO we should be at least 15 people working on this.I think we should start in one of the following periods : Xmas,Summer Holidays,when a new pokemon games come out.I think we should make a poll about it.

Yes i was thinking of that as well.But isn't it better if we just do what we would do anyway , and then just wait for all of you so that you can give your opinions and change it as you want?I think it would be better if we just have it ready instead of delaying it........even if its going to be canceled because its way off. Confused
I don't think there's any reason to hurry up.We won't do it if we are not ready and if there's not enough participation.We must wait if we want something good to happen,otherwise there is no reason to build a bad metagame.
(19-11-2011 05:42 PM)christos21 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think there's any reason to hurry up.We won't do it if we are not ready and if there's not enough participation.We must wait if we want something good to happen,otherwise there is no reason to build a bad metagame.

That's exactly what i was saying.
(19-11-2011 04:29 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i was thinking of that as well.But isn't it better if we just do what we would do anyway , and then just wait for all of you so that you can give your opinions and change it as you want?I think it would be better if we just have it ready instead of delaying it........even if its going to be canceled because its way off. Confused

As you can see,you said to get it done now and then make any changes needed.At least that's what i understood from what you've written.
(19-11-2011 10:46 PM)christos21 Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-11-2011 04:29 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i was thinking of that as well.But isn't it better if we just do what we would do anyway , and then just wait for all of you so that you can give your opinions and change it as you want?I think it would be better if we just have it ready instead of delaying it........even if its going to be canceled because its way off. Confused

As you can see,you said to get it done now and then make any changes needed.At least that's what i understood from what you've written.

No , i said that we start normally in the summer but before that whoever can and whenever they can , ad to it.If nothing , then , well........nothing. Confused

All i meant with that was just lets not forget about it.That is all.
ΗΕΥ, if you Kingnothing412 want to, I can make the list becuse i(ΠΗΓΑΙΝΩ ΠΡΩΤΗ ΛΥΚΕΙΟΥ!)So, I have enough time to do it, I am very experienced with battles, and I will be glad to!!
(20-11-2011 07:49 PM)andrreaskal13 Wrote: [ -> ]ΗΕΥ, if you Kingnothing412 want to, I can make the list becuse i(ΠΗΓΑΙΝΩ ΠΡΩΤΗ ΛΥΚΕΙΟΥ!)So, I have enough time to do it, I am very experienced with battles, and I will be glad to!!

Ofc man! go ahead Smile Everyones is free to post their lists - that what this thread is for.

Also , sorry for not updating my own in 3 days.........ive been too busy medling with my netbook's OS Toungue I'll try to update it tomorow
@ andreaskal13:
Do you mean your own list or LP's tiers?I didn't understand because you says ''the list'' and not ''my list''.You also give some information about your skills/experience and this makes me(at least) that you're planning to make the list for the site.If I am wrong then,you can do whatever you want.Otherwise i don't think it's a good idea since we are supposed to make it together.

@ all :
Please guys,be specific to what you write when you write English.One word can change the meaning of a sentence and can therefore lead to misunderstandings like the one with KN412 before and andreaskal13.I am not judging your English since i'm still learning too(and of course doing some mistakes) but by writing well,the conversation is slightly improved.
I mean my own list in order to make our lists and our tiers all together.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's