Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Conquest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
^
You're talking about Nobunaga's ambition or another Mystery Dungeon game? Personally I would love to have 'em both but I haven't heard or seen anything about the Gen V version of the Mystery Dungeon. Anyway, looking forward for more. Truth is I am a bit bored of the classic pokemon games. Mostly cause I played em too much the last year.
I'm talking about Nabunaga's Ambtion. Toungue Unfortunately, no mystery dungeon game has been announced... yet... Big Grin
(22-02-2012 09:51 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]I'm talking about Nabunaga's Ambtion. Toungue Unfortunately, no mystery dungeon game has been announced... yet... Big Grin

I can't wait for that......i hope they make it as good as the other 2 were Smile
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=174082

This is something interesting. Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition had a slow start but it seems like it sells primarily at mature people and not 10 year old boys as the Pokemon franchise generally does.

I suppose that, the game is probably going to have an official date anouncement during the E3. Pokemon Rangers 3's release date for West was announced, and as I posted before we got something like a confirmation for the game.

I think that the game will be fairly good and it will be an interesting spin off that isn't so "kiddy". So... Until E3 then..
^
Nice, very nice. I have also seen some ROMhacks going around but I don't reccomend anyone playeing em since they are not at all translated yet. As I said before, I really hope there will be an English of it for us to play Smile And from what I know this is a worthy Pokémon spin-off (still, nothing is better than Mystery Dungeon).
Seems for more likely for it to be released in the US rather than Europe, with the multiple translation obstacles..
US release confirmed, changing the thread's title.
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2012/04/...n-conquest
Ah awesome! Let's now hope for a EU Release...
(04-04-2012 03:48 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]US release confirmed

Great, great that means that even if there isn't a EU release (I doubt that) we could just order an English version from the USA and have the game.

Unfortunately, my interest for Pokémon is slowly fading out the last months but I still would like this game.
(04-04-2012 06:48 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]

Great, great that means that even if there isn't a EU release (I doubt that) we could just order an English version from the USA and have the game.

If you have a 3DS/DSi you can't. Region Lock :/
(04-04-2012 07:20 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2012 06:48 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]

If you have a 3DS/DSi you can't. Region Lock :/

dsi??? i don't think so.........Confused are you sure about the dsi having region lock?
Wikipedia Wrote:The second redesign of the Nintendo DS, the Nintendo DSi, is region-locked, but only in terms of its downloadable games. Physical DS game cards will play on it regardless of region or origin (DSi-only and even DSi-enhanced games are region-locked though).
All Nintendo 3DS hardware and software is region-locked, however original DS software, including iQue DS software, is not affected.
As a matter of fact, the DSi supports region locking, but it's up to the published to choose whether they want to use it or not. The Australian version of Black & White for example, despite being DSi-enabled, are not region-locked, same applies for the European ones if I remember correctly.

I thought that Conquest/Nobunaga's Ambition is DSi enhanced. Can someone confirm this? If it is region locked, then there's a (high?) possibility to be region locked as Arty2 mentioned.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's