Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Christmas tragedy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Click here to see the greek Christmas tragedy)

Christmas tragedy.

Din Don
Mom: Kevin went to open the door because your sister Lisa has a walk!
Kevin: I'm going mom. How is; Oh you're from ....
Team Rocket Grunt: The team Rocket? Chocho. No ... .... Simply dressed like that for Hallowing.
Kevin: But is December 22.
Team Rocket Grunt: nay not be so and Feb. 30; I do my job I would do. Well ... .... Sneasel or sweet;
Kevin: Sneasel or sweet; Sir you crazy.
Team Rocket Grunt: Gkrrrrr the kolopaido slammed the door. But you should definitely get a shiny Ditto.
Kevin: I'm lucky that I heard. I must be prepared to brush aside the! Or do I call the police and tell my parents ....
Mom: Kevin too, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa go shopping. You stay by yourself.
Kevin: ---
Team Rocket Grunt: Ναιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιιι!
Kevin: Okay .... must organize the defense.
Team Rocket Grunt: Get Staravia! Will you go to the chimney and from there you go!
Phew my parents got together Gengar but I left Ponyta! Great! Oh I hear something from the chimney. Will chachamikos! Ponyta, ember in the fireplace!
Team Rocket Grunt: Why suddenly do so hot; Oops ... the fireplace was lit by little. I can not breathe the smoke. Burned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin: What happens to anyone who messes with me! Oh sit down to close the curtains!
Team Rocket Grunt: Whew luckily here I left my bag and gave me an Escape Rope to climb over. Whew. But we absolutely have to get this Ditto. It is the closest shiny Ditto (though there are many) because the other is Unova and can run over there (* The Unova very remote area, is far from all. The closest is Sinohh where again there is and next) and must sell it to get a lot of money on the black market! The Ditto is the most expensive shiny Pokemon! Before the child is told to close the curtains and came to my mind the easiest solution! I will break the window and go! What could be simpler; I'm surprised that I did not feel from the start and went to burn down the chimney! This is the work of Timbur! Staraptor we put it down below.
Meanwhile in the house Kevin was preparing its own strategy ... ... ... ... ....
Kevin: Um should protect and windows because it seemed to me before he had heard before I said something about the curtains. A found it! Where are you Stunky? A to be! Since smell so bad you can not guard the little windows; Yes; Thank you!
Team Rocket Grunt: Timburr, Low Kick and then shoot with Rock Throw the curtain. Bravo. Now that you have done all this and go ... .. it fell down; Get up lazy ... .. gloum Stunky in a window; Oops stinks. Timburr returned to the Pokeball! I decline for now, but a child to know that there is soil.
Kevin: Okay I'll look into my thank you said!
Team Rocket Grunt: Gkrrrrrrrr brat will tell me then who mocked!
Kevin: First Magnemite irons to throw broken glass to make no attempt to enter the house. Now I will prepare a good defense with the Marill grandmother! Stunky look at me Dig that be and show me that you come ready to have the Ice Beam!
Team Rocket Grunt: D Come Colombian Hippopotas! Faster Dig! I want to get in the middle of the living room and then go to his room Ditto!
Kevin: So in the middle of the lounge will go by; Marill Ice Beam there! Echm ... half minutes to take off that chair! Then attack and Replace there for double safety !!!!!!!!!
Team Rocket Grunt: Gkrrrrrrrr has prepared the ice! Now explains why someone else had dug! I thought I had left since they put the water pipes!
Hippopotas break the ice!
Kevin: Sorry sir''Evil''but it's super effective! Gloum the broke and fell onto the Christmas tree! Oops xanagyrnaei in the hole! It falls on the''bad''!
Team Rocket Grunt: NO NO NO DO NOT want to spend Christmas in KLINIKI OCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
He ran into me!
Kevin: Marill back there makes Ice Beam! The chair broke and I say to Santa Claus to leave my gift because they had sewn over a cartoon! I'll tell you! Dean Don. Oops came the parents; No it's my sister Lisa.
Lisa: Hi Kevin ουαααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα what's going on here doing my own battles with Pokémon parental grandmother and grandfather;
Kevin: Not just there's a Team Rocket wants to steal Ditto for unknown reasons I do not know but certainly these reasons are vicious!
Lisa: Yeah yeah definitely thought! And what would you say to Mom when they see all this loss;
Kevin: The same as I told you, oh what happened;
Lisa:;
Team Rocket Grunt: Timburr break the ice, took Marill, Hippopotas took the Stunky and Ponyta, Staravia find your room and steal Ditto!
Lisa: I am afraid that you have a brother right in what you say!
Kevin: Cry failed to protect the Ditto now I fear it will tell mom about it and not for the loss!
Marill, Stunky, Ponyta fainted.
and All Pokémon fainted!
Now do Scratch in this loser who can not beat two guys!
Team Rocket Grunt: What did you hours if you get you in my arms will not relive Christmas ... ..
Lisa: Oh!
Kevin: I fainted!
Din Don
Lisa: Oh, it's Mom! I should have stayed another bar with my friends!
Kevin: Not just mom and dad and grandma and grandpa!
Lisa: the goat!
Sounds from outside:
Kevin come to us we are all open and I heard the voice of Lisa so he turned it. To give us one!
Lisa: You Go Kevin!
Kevin: Okay! Oh my goodnes.
Mom: Finally good my children ... ... ... what's happening here is that ;
Lisa: I'll explain!
And when given the necessary explanations ... ... ....
Dad: You guys are heroes! It's the only shiny Ditto the whole region!
Grandma: Where is now the thief;
Lisa: I tied him when Kevin came to turn you on!
Kevin: haha ​​will do Christmas behind bars Prison!
Team Rocket Grunt:
And 3 days after the Christmas table ... ...
The whole family: the health of Lisa and Kevin!
Lisa + Kevin:

THE END
[Image: christmastree.gif]
Reference URL's