Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Battle of Generations!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Something to keep you busy...

Which Pokémon Generation did you enjoy the most. By this I mean the Pokémon not the game itself!

Funny thing, they all start with a Grass and end with a Psychic Pokémon! Big Grin

Let's get Loud-icolo! Toungue
Metal Generation was by far the best!

[Edited: Do not use Greek in English threads]
Dragon master Lance Wrote:H Metal Generation ήταν με διαφορά η κορυφαία! 8) 8) 8)

What language is this?I think that fire generation is the best,charizard rules.
You are right i forgot that this is a mixed forum and greek language is permited only in the Greek corner.My mistake!
Dudes... You can always Edit your posts! Wink

I liked all of them, with a slight preference to the first one.
I think that I prefer the 1st one because i grew up with her.
I like all the generations but i prefer the first one.The first generation drive all the kids in madness about pokemon.The good old times.
I will agree with those who believe that the first generation was the best.You see I even got my nickname from the Blue version!
Sheesh! No one actually likes the 3rd one? That's where most new things occured... And some great Pokemon are included there as well!
I disagreee. The 3rd generation is the coolest generation of all!!!
2nd Generation rule :twisted:
O.K. 2nd Generation is nice, but 3rd Generation is nicer 8)
1st generation is the original concept... it is by far the best... Not that I don't like the others...
I totally agree on that Alcaron!
Alcaron Wrote:1st generation is the original concept... it is by far the best... Not that I don't like the others...

Ι think that at everything movies,games etc.The 1st is always the best.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's