Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Rating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This thread is for those that would like to know what others think of their Pokemon and would like to get them rated or get advice on what moves to get or stats to work on. Just post your Pokemon's name, stats, nature, moves and level and it will get rated and you'll get advice. NOTE: anyone can rate the pokemon on this thread so it will make it more interesting.

Here is my Charizard that I'd like to be rated:
[Image: 006.gif]
Nickname: Blaze
Nature: Brave
Level: 100
HP: 275
Attack: 237
Defence: 195
Sp. Atk: 257
Sp. Def: 206
Speed: 220
Moves: Air slash, Heat wave, Flamethrower, Dragon claw
(31-01-2012 05:51 PM)Luigy Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is for those that would like to know what others think of their Pokemon and would like to get them rated or get advice on what moves to get or stats to work on. Just post your Pokemon's name, stats, nature, moves and level and it will get rated and you'll get advice. NOTE: anyone can rate the pokemon on this thread so it will make it more interesting.

Here is my Charizard that I'd like to be rated:
[Image: 006.gif]
Nickname: Blaze
Nature: Brave
Level: 100
HP: 275
Attack: 237
Defence: 195
Sp. Atk: 257
Sp. Def: 206
Speed: 220
Moves: Air slash, Heat wave, Flamethrower, Dragon claw

Nickname: idk , it's probably good. i never nickname my pokemon , only my perfectly RNGed ones.

Nature: I Strongly recomend you get a timid one.

HP: terrible Confused
Attack: Not bad , but not good either
Defence: it's the worst of the best
Sp. Atk: it's the Worst of the best
Sp. Def: It's the worst of the best
Speed: terrible
Moves: Air slash(very good), Heat wave(<2 fire moves?Remove one , depending on what battle style you want him for>)Flamethrower, Dragon claw(hm.....idk Undecided )

I Strongly recomend you get a new one. This one is really weak. Undecided Here are some sets , you can change tabs and see more for other purposes as well http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/charizard/ru
What do you guys think of this team:
Forteress
Lucario
Jellicent
Haxorus
Tyranitar
Volcarona
I am currently training Pokemon and I'm thinking of using these as a team, all of them will be EV trained and at level 100. What do you guys think?
Hmmm, ok the Pokémon you are using are pretty common but also very powerful. Any specific ways you plan to use the team? I guess Tyranitar leads, foretress spins and def tanks, jellicent could go for a specdef wall and spinblocker, Volcarona is the heavy sweeper as well as Lucario probably (imo Volcarona is way better) and Haxorus goes with choice? This is how I would use 'em but also note that nature+IVs are also important if you want a decent team.
I'm breeding them with the right nature andi'm not sure about iv's.
Thats the determining factor i have found out when i was just starting breeding i found my venusaur got getting trumped by a lvl 80 vaporeon and myine was a lvl 100 (my ivs were 5 def and 3 sp. Def).
(07-03-2012 10:47 PM)Vahn Death Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Thats the determining factor i have found out when i was just starting breeding i found my venusaur got getting trumped by a lvl 80 vaporeon and myine was a lvl 100 (my ivs were 5 def and 3 sp. Def).

Exactly, IVs are important, just like nature and EVs. Also, a good movepool, a proper strategy and the best ability available (if it has 2 or 3 different ones) along iwth a proper team to support will help the Pokémon battle at full potential. Of course, in the end the trainer's skill is probably the factor which determines who will be the winner.
I'm breeding lots of them with the right nature and EV training them all then at about level 50 when they all have the same EV's I'll see which ones have the highest stats and continue training that one. It's taking a while but in the end it'll be worth it. If you guys have a faster way of finding out please tell me because this is taking really long and my wifi is a bit wierd so I can't have a lvl 100 battle with them to calculate their EV's.
^
Umm, don't you know about IV calculators? And if you need help with breeding we'll be glad to help you and there also many good guides in various sites on this topic.
True and some people will even breed you a pokemon for a price as long as your willing todo the research on what ivs you want.
^
Yeah but it's alwways better if you train your own Pokémon yourself.
Most cases yeah sure, i wasn't talking about ev train though...... just ivs
I know about IV calculators it's just that they're not very acurate if the pokemon isn't at lvl100 and my wifi is messed up so I can't have a level100 battle with anyone to check what my pokemon's stats would be at lvl100 and use the IV calculator to calculate IV's.
Luigi you can determine the ivs rather accuately in pokemon Black and White Version.Here is what i do:
1)I take the pokemon i want its ivs calculated to a guy in Nimbasa located in the subway main hall right in front of the stairs when you get down.He will evaluate your pokemon's iv total and according to how good it is he will say Decent if IV sum is 0-90,Above Average 91-120,Relatively Superior if IV sum is 121-150 and Outstanding is IV sum is 151-186.Then he will evaluate your pokemon's highest IV and according to how high it is he will say it is Rather Descent if its 0-15,Very good it its 15-25,Fantastic if its 25-30 and Cant be better if its 31.If there are two or more IVs tie as the highest,for example HP and Attack have both 31 and the other IVs are not 31 he will mention the best potential lies in its HP,its Attack is good too,it cant be better in that regard.
2)After you have a general idea of your pokemon IV ,if you are satisfied from its potential enter one of the trains(i choose the single)and enter that pokemon along with two other of your choice.It will be lvl 50 no matter what yours is when you battle(if its just hatched from egg too)and write down its stats.then you can go to this site's IV calculator and fill in every parameter and its pretty acurate.
If you want more accurate results check its Hidden Power type in Mistralton's Poke Center.
I follow these steps and i am really satisfied and you dont need to have wifi access with your ds.If you dont understand any part of what i write ask me to elaborate.
As long as you know what your evs are and can do algeba use this equation
Hp iv=((s-L-10)(100/L))-2b-(ev/4)v
Atk/def/s.atk/s.def/spd iv=(((s/n)^-5)100/L))-2b-(e/4)v

s is the stat number
L is the poke level ( works best if it can be divided by 100 evenly)
b is the poke s base stat
e is the ev
n is the nature code (plus side: 1.1; neutral side: 1; negative side: 0.9) <- what to put in
v is telling you to round down
^ is telling you to round up
If you need base stats pm me i got all of them.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's