Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: 2012 International Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
oh Toungue sorry didnt think of him Toungue
(12-03-2012 10:18 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you know that db0 does not make his battling pokes lvl 100?

Did you know that Db0 has much better things to do than pointlessly raising his Pokémon at level 100?

Also, ontopic, I just started training but i won't change much my team from the previous tour. Just some fixes and I'll probably replace one Pokémon. Trick Room ftw!
Any quick team solutions?
I'm lazy to train, I can't RNG (haven't tried at least) and I know soot about B/W competitive play Big Grin
Registrations are open, register while you can! http://en.pokemon-gl.com/gbu/

(13-03-2012 12:49 AM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]Any quick team solutions?
I'm lazy to train, I can't RNG (haven't tried at least) and I know soot about B/W competitive play Big Grin

Everything needs training man. Toungue
If you register I'll send you 6 'mons, they won't work that great as a team I suppose but it's better than nothing.
Just registered, I'll try to come up with - and train a team in the following week though getting proper movesets with my meager TM collection and EV training them with a mere 10 wings in that amount of time is impossible Toungue
Most likely, I'll resort to your assistance, but I can hope to try Big Grin
Wont be able to register as my games are still in repair Sad
No , i don't want to miss this a s well...........Sad Does anyone know how to fix the error 051300-1 ? I can't trade , i can't battle , i can't register for the tour , i can't use DW , i can't get the event zekrom Confused
You've entered the wrong WEP/WPA key. Turn off and then on both the router and console, confirm your key, and if this doesn't work, then try changing your router's channel to 1 or 11.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_...ocale=lang
I registered as well since this is one of the few official tournaments for wifi.However i don't know anything from VGC'12 and i'd like to have somebody to help me learn this metagame.In exchange i can (hopefully) RNG some pokemon for him.
Damn it, I forgot to post that intime..... Dodgy

Soo, what I really wanted is to have some practice wi-fi battles before the tour but most people already registered so it won't be probably possible... Anyway, if anyone still wants to have some practice battles before the tour starts, I will have my wi-fi team ready by Saturday I hope or at least on Sunday. Or we can always practice with our wi-fi teams on PO. That would be a good practice.

And as for the slots, I guess they are more than enough and there will be plenty left, even if I register one day before the tour, no? I don't think there is a chance that too many people will be willing to participate and I will be left out just because I was a few days late, right?
If I understand correctly, you can register through PGL and decide upon your battle box team later on, though I was tired when I did it and I might have simply misunderstood.
It's as Arty2 said, you register on the Global Battle Union and you can put your team in the Battle Box any time before March 22nd. I haven't even decided on a team yet, let alone build it. Toungue
^
Right, and I also didin't notice this when I was preparing for the Autumn tour. So I registered, and from Saturday I hope I will be able to have some practice battles with anyone from here whos is interested Smile
(15-03-2012 04:56 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]You've entered the wrong WEP/WPA key. Turn off and then on both the router and console, confirm your key, and if this doesn't work, then try changing your router's channel to 1 or 11.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_...ocale=lang

i see , i had changed the router settings Smile Thanks arty2 , i will be taking part as well Smile
Reminder, 5 hours left until registrations are over. Don't forget to put your team in the Battle Box and get a Player ID via Battle Competition.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's