Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Cool Ideas for Pokemon games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think that there are a few ways that can make Pokemon games more interesting. I mean I enjoy the games(as most of the people on this thread are) but I have a few things that I think would make them better. One big one is enabling the player to control their Pokemon during a battle, that would make the game waaaaaaayyy more entertaining. They should also enable you to block other attacks with your attacks (like in the anime) and to move around and attack whenever you want and not every turn like it is currently. What do you guys think?
You know what would be a GREAT idea? Elder Scrolls: Unova.
Final fantasy 11/pokemon
(02-03-2012 10:03 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]You know what would be a GREAT idea? Elder Scrolls: Unova.
(02-03-2012 10:09 PM)Vahn Death Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Final fantasy 11/pokemon

I think Team Forretress 2 would be an even greater idea.

Now, on topic. I don't know whether or not it would be good if they made you control the Pokémon inbattle since then the game would become more like an action game than a RPG. Still, it sounds interesting.
No, but seriously, Elder Scrolls combined with Pokemon would be great. The evil Xen God known as Garotao is awakening these ancient evil pokemon that Arceus sealed away a long time ago, but are now coming back to life. You eventually have to confront Garotao and capture him in order to stop his rampage. Every now and then, there will be difficult ancient pokemon that appear, which will be the equivalent of Dragons in Skyrim. I'm working on some gameplay aspects right now. Maybe I'll turn this into a fanfic.

Say, is this thread just about YOUR idea or ANY of our ideas, because I have lots of good ones...
Idk but i was thinkin of an open world version of pokemon where you can see the pokemon in the area instead of random battle where you actually are looking at the pokemon around an open world world based pokemon would open the possibilities while being able to choose the attack styles of the pokemon instead of just turnbased attack styles let the actual stats take control of the battles like speed controls how many times you can attack the time it takes to reload on moves.
Have you guys ever seen the youtube vid Pokemon: Apokelypse? It's a phony advertisement for a live-action Pokemon movie.
@Giratina88 it's about all of our ideas anyone can say what they think I really don't mind.
(03-03-2012 08:30 PM)mystery.55 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you guys ever seen the youtube vid Pokemon: Apokelypse? It's a phony advertisement for a live-action Pokemon movie.

Yep, and I would definitely love it if such a movie was played in cinemas.

As for an awesome idea for a Pokémon game, I would personally like it if a more action based, FPS-RPG Pokémon game came out. Sort of like Skyrim but with a more "cartoonistic" style of graphics, and of course retraining the classic aspects of Pokémon. Or maybe not a FPS, but more like a third-person RPG, just like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (I love this game). Problem is, in such games graphics are pretty important, and Nintendo isn't famous about its high quality graphics. But anyway, probably this will never happen so this is the lest to worry about.
You know, I bet there is a mod in Skyrim that replaces the dragons with pokemon of some kind. They already did a mod that involved replacing the dragons with Fluttershys, so I think that anything is possible.
(04-03-2012 04:10 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2012 08:30 PM)mystery.55 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you guys ever seen the youtube vid Pokemon: Apokelypse? It's a phony advertisement for a live-action Pokemon movie.

As for an awesome idea for a Pokémon game, I would personally like it if a more action based, FPS-RPG Pokémon game came out. Sort of like Skyrim but with a more "cartoonistic" style of graphics, and of course retraining the classic aspects of Pokémon. Or maybe not a FPS, but more like a third-person RPG, just like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (I love this game). Problem is, in such games graphics are pretty important, and
Nintendo isn't famous about its high quality graphics. But anyway, probably
this will never happen so this is the lest to worry about.
I really think it would be the developers idea for graphics, but being that its all gamefreak that does pokemon it would really depend on them.
^
Of course its always the developer's choice but some games (or the gamers that will play it) demand high-quality graphics. E.g. all Pokémon games have average graphics but that doesn't matter since in these games they aren't that important. On the other hand, mostly FPS/action games rely much on good and impressive graphics, meaning that their devs always try to improve em in this sector.
^true just wish game freak would try harder i mean im making a cellphone type game for pokemon ( if i could figure out the coding right) just for the kicks of it and the only thing thats really different is the travel lol to me and tthe actual story...
(04-03-2012 04:10 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]

As for an awesome idea for a Pokémon game, I would personally like it if a more action based, FPS-RPG Pokémon game came out. Sort of like Skyrim but with a more "cartoonistic" style of graphics, and of course retraining the classic aspects of Pokémon. Or maybe not a FPS, but more like a third-person RPG, just like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (I love this game). Problem is, in such games graphics are pretty important, and Nintendo isn't famous about its high quality graphics. But anyway, probably this will never happen so this is the lest to worry about.

*COUGHCOUGHCOUGHPOKEPARKWIICOUGHCOUGH*
[/quote]

*COUGHCOUGHCOUGHPOKEPARKWIICOUGHCOUGH*
[/quote]

They should make a game like that but you're a trainer and you're on your journey,etc just like in the ds games. That would be great.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's