Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: 3rd Year of foruming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
as some of you may know tommorow is my 3rd year anniversary on LP.net. i want to celebrate by asking if i should do audio podcasts for the site. i would like to know from ,Arty2 for one, and everyone else if they think that would be a good idea.
Happy birthday dunsparce! I honestly think podcasts would be a good idea.
I wish thee a Happy Birthday. I will not forget that you introduced me to this site so, thank you.
awesome and thanks! i think i should be able to start soon. just what to podcast?
Thank you for your dedication dunsparce. I can't put my mind on what to discuss on your podcast as it ponders on things beyond this community for the time being, and I can't promise that it'll make the main page for now, but it will reach through our twitter and our followers there aren't measly in numbers. Perhaps other fellow members can come up with ideas about, I hope.
well i could do the frontpage news and i could probably get a freind or two to voice some fan fictions.
First of all, I hope you enjoyed all these years on this forum, even though you haven't been much online the last months Smile

As for the podcasts, I didin't quite understand what you want to do. You mean that you're going to record the frontpage news and then they will be available in the site to download? If it's so, I think it will be fine, as long as the staff agrees.
well i was tinking i could record it on youtube and provide links. and i have been unexpectedly busy these past months otherwise i would have set my status to away. i look forward to showing off the new c-gear skind when i get them :3
Now i dont know what podcasts are, but youtube would be a great idea.
Personally, I don't find youtube a very good idea. Better record simple audio files and then post 'em directly on the site imo, as long as the admins agree. But still, if you begin doing something like you should be able to continue and not stop after a month.
gotta use youtube sice it from my phone sorry. but here the url to the pre podcast. sorry for the dim lighting i did it while waiting for my mom out sidee the supermarket. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH65xHzB...ata_player
Lol heard you loud and clear
So, it's pretty ok but, since we are just interested in the recordings, why don't you just record audio, without video? Then you can make a video with the audio and a Pokémon related pic and upload it on youtube.
Great audio dunsparce!
i only have my phone to work with DB0. and tahnks everyone. i plan on giving dunsparce eggs with the OT being 206. pm me if you would like one.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's