Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Animal Crossing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone out there play Animal Crossing? I own 3 games from the series and used to play it all the time.
I have Animal Crossing Wild World... It's a same I can't play through the Internet due to technical issues (which seems to be unsolvable for now). It's a great game. I really enjoyed it, although at one point i got a bit tired of the repetition.
Still, I propose to everyone. PLAY animal crossing. They are so amazing (and hilarious). Sims GTFO.
That was the first AC game I got, and I had wifi issues at first with it too. Then I got an Action Replay and screwed it up and now it won't event start up. Toungue
Lol, I LOVED the Animal Crossing games. I had all three of them, and I really hope that they're gonna make a new one for the 3ds
They are, but it was supposed to be out a loooong time ago.
Aw nuts. I think it's time for a new game.
It is. Sadly I can't get it because I don't have a 3DS. :\
For the record, the "three games" Giratina88 is refering to are the GC, DS and Wii versions. But, in fact, there are 4 games so far. There's an Animal Crossing for N64 that was only released in Japan.

Dunno, guys, I think that the main problem of the "series" is that they won't differ a bit. The 3DS version is supposed to bring some new mechanisms, but I doubt it will change the whole experience. Sadly, I believe it's going to be the other way round, it's not going to be as good as the DS version. I have a hunch.
Reference URL's