Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Magic: The Gathering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, does anyone here play Magic: The Gathering? I took up the game as Yu-Gi-Oh has changed for the worst and M;TG seems like a nice alternative. I'm currently trying to build a Splinterfright deck (focuses on self-milling to power up your creatures).
i had some cards wean i was little (about 10 years old) but lost them Toungue

some of my friends play it a lot and i have downloaded it for PSN....preaty good game.....
I've never played magic the gathering. The only time outside of this site that I've even heard of the game was from some MLP related meme which I will post at the bottom. Considering card games in general, I found Yugioh pretty fun, but my older brother took away my cards a while ago because I lost to him, and now he won't let me have my cards back because now he really thinks that they are his and he thinks that they're gonna sell for a fortune or something like that, which is the same reason why he never lets me play with his pokemon cards. It's really stupid honestly. Those cards aren't worth more than 5 cents.

[Image: my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony...-magic.png]
^ LOL

I've had a few Yu-Gi-Oh games, but not this one.
It's NOT a YuGiOh Game and yes i used to play had multiple type decks but favorite was a life mana deck.
Hmm, I have never heard of this game. Generally, I don't like much trading card games but I used to collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards when I was younger till me and my cousin decided that it would be very funny if we used them as firelighters for the fireplace Dodgy
Thats a VERY good use to them.
i have 2 decks and i have played only 2 games of the game. my opponent was a well seasoned player who got me into so ofc i lost both matches. the second due mostly to being mana locked :c
Reference URL's