Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Sports games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone here play a type of sports game? I'm sorta addicted to NBA 2K12 right now. I love playing it online with my friend. Always a good time. Smile
Sport games are the only ones that I don't generally like. I don't know if racing games are included but I really enjoy these ones. Especially some games of the NFS series and Motorstorm. But from the classic sport games, especially FIFA and PES which are pretty popular in Greece, I never found them entertaining.
I play sports games a lot.At least i did until i installed Windows8 which deleted everything from my pc.As db0 said racing games are the best but i like other sports games too(mostly PES and NBA).I think enjoying these games depends on whether a person likes sports or not but this isn't 100% correct of course.
I'm not really fond of them, but they are really popular. PES is something like FIFA in UK. I find NBA somwhat interesting but that's all about this. I think that I don't like them because I don't like sports generally.
i hate sports irl and as games but i really like racing games and cars generally (although it's been a couple of years since i last heard of anything about cars and stuff Confused ) I really liked the NFS series , GT , WRC , and forza Smile

One of my favorite games is Colin mcrae rally 2.0 , my first VG Smile
[Image: 2403276460104956330S500x500Q85.jpg]
I personally found sport games really boring with Wii Sports and Virtual Tennis being the golden exceptions.
(27-05-2012 03:38 AM)Vetus Wrote: [ -> ]I personally found sport games really boring with Wii Sports and Virtual Tennis being the golden exceptions.

How I forgot Wii Sports? D: Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort are great games and you can actually have fun playing with friends. I've spend many hours playing with my friends (especially basketball) and I've really enjoyed it. The game was a great idea and I hope that every console in the future will have something like this, a great game that is both enjoyable and shows the console's innovations. (Yeah, I am looking at u, Wii U)
Reference URL's