Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Programming In VisualBasic 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently taken up an interest in programming through Visual Basic 2010 and when i finally figure things out it is a lot of fun. does anyone else here program in VB? if so we could probably help each other. I also would like to know if any one can give me the formulas to create a stat calculator. i think it would be a fun summer project. plus i could Probably make a more aesthetic UI. Please email the formulas to get them to me. thank you Big Grin
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/training

You can also visit our JavaScript calculator and view its source (via Ctrl + U)
im not in java scripting yet although it does seem to be a lot of as the code rather than "Dim Dbl_double as Double = CDbl(Txt_input_ATK.TEXT)" which os what i would have to use for a visual basic language.
So yeah , i tried fiddling about with VB12 , i'll need to lean some more basics and stuff , i see what people mean when people say when they say it's easy. (i still need practice and to spend more time with it though. )

The only annoying thing is that it has microsoft and windows 8 written all over it. i mean come on , what the hell is this Dodgy
[Image: whycantyoujustbenormal.png]
seriously is it that difficult to stick to the default layout already? anyway
inb4 "yes".
Reference URL's