Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What music are you listening to?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone listening to music at the moment? I was just listening to an Eminem song (Drips). Verrrrrrry inappropriate but it's just so catchy. Toungue
I usually listen to fan made video game related songs. Like The Wheatley Song. Great piece right there.
The last year I have been listening a reaaally wide range of different kinds of music. Anyways, the bands that I liked the most were MSI, Rammstein and Metallica. Pagan's Mind songs were also pretty good. From game soundtracks/music, I enjoyed the most the ending songs from Portal and of course the soundtrack of Machinarium.

(11-04-2012 01:15 AM)CoolStoryBro Wrote: [ -> ]I was just listening to an Eminem song (Drips). Verrrrrrry inappropriate but it's just so catchy. Toungue

I used to listen to Eminem a lot when I was at your age, but after lisetning to the 90% of his discography for the 10th time I was a bit bored. Imo, the albums he made around 2000 were the best ones. And from other rap performers I like some tracks from Yelawolf.
This year i've been listening to Megadeth mostly Smile but anyway now i've started to get just a little bit bored , the last few days i've been listening to skid row , stryper and Cinderella. (Yeah i know that sounds stupid so here's a sample Toungue) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO3X_1l-MuE&hd=1

Anyway if you meant generally i like RnR , hard rock and (mainstream) thrash metal mostly although i like quite a few other types of metal as well
Daaaaang I've gotten obsessed with Eminem lately. I guess that's what happens when you just get into his music a year ago, he sure knows how to draw you in.
I love to listen to a playlist of my favorite of his songs. Actually I'm listening to it now. lol
The song playing now is When The Music Stops. I heard it in the car on a trip to a ski resort in West Virginia. I found it really catchy and when I listened again I thought it was lyrical genius. Can't expect anything lower from this guy. ^^
(21-04-2012 03:06 AM)CoolStoryBro Wrote: [ -> ]Daaaaang I've gotten obsessed with Eminem lately. I guess that's what happens when you just get into his music a year ago, he sure knows how to draw you in.
I love to listen to a playlist of my favorite of his songs. Actually I'm listening to it now. lol
The song playing now is When The Music Stops. I heard it in the car on a trip to a ski resort in West Virginia. I found it really catchy and when I listened again I thought it was lyrical genius. Can't expect anything lower from this guy. ^^

Yeah, the Eminem Show is a pretty good album from him. Other ones that I really enjoyed were the 8 Mile, E, Eminem is Back, Encore and the Marshall Mathers LP. The newer ones are a bit different but still good. And finally, the song that made me to start listening to his music was Lose Yourself. I've learned the lyrics almost by heart Toungue
Ah. He has so many songs that I just like to click random ones in the related videos after listening to one. I only have listened to about half the ones you just said. I'll have to check 'em out when I get home.
(23-04-2012 08:47 PM)CoolStoryBro Wrote: [ -> ]Ah. He has so many songs that I just like to click random ones in the related videos after listening to one.
i know how it is man Smile
metal, thrash metal rock ! \m/ master of puppets HOLY WARS!!!Megasign

<3

some fifties music in a burgerking that my mom manages
I'm listening to "Reach Out To Me" by Michael W. Smith.

This song is stuck in my head!
lyrics in Greek (Click to View)
lyrics translated in English (Click to View)
Pokemon x pokemon center theme lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's