Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask Duns receive minecraft skin!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys i am having fun messing around with minecraft skins and i though "hey why not see if my favorite community wants some custom skins by me. here one skin :

(btw it'll be in a net format. access you texture pack folder, go to mobs, delete old char.png and rename Denim Joe.png to char.Png. poof your done! play offline to veiw skin.) also i believe it resolution is 32x32 so you might want to use mcpatcher.
I used to play a lot of minecraft untill I managed to mess the save files and lost 90% of my progress Dodgy Anyway, it's a great game and my favorite part was mining. I woulddo it for hours, even if I had pleny of minerals. But I never used any custom skins or this stuff, so I don't exactly what they ar or how do they work.
well they work more convenient if you have an account, but if you have a cracked launcher you will need either a texture pack or (7-zip, win-zip etc...) to take out the texture files (as far as i know)
Reference URL's