Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Help a fellow gamer complete his Pokedex? :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post ending in doubles will h-- wait, wroooong. Toungue

So, are you kind and want to help me? ^___^

Help a fellow player complete his Pokedex. I might give a present to the people who will help me. And you will liiiiike it. Wink

• 5th Generation
    • Pansear
    • Panpour
    • Gigalith(I'll trade my Boldore)
    • Sawk
    • Whimsicott(just for the Pokedex, I'll trade back)
    • Liligant(just for the Pokedex, I'll trade back)
    • Gothita(I will train it to evolve it)
    • Escavalier
    • Accelgor
    • Cryogonal(I had found one before I start a New Game, but I'm lazy. Toungue)
    • The bird from Pokemon Black(that's like a vulture)
    • Tornudus, just to get Landurus. I will trade it back relax.
  • 4th Generation
    • LOL ALL! I don't care about legendaries.
  • 3rd generation
  • 2nd Generation
  • 1st Generation
    • GUESS WHAT?!?! Toungue ALL!
I can Help you with w/e pokemon u want from gen I to gen IV.
Just p.m. me an said me what u want because i cant give u all so easy xD
Well yeah i can pretty much help you with everything as well. at least , almost everything. PM me if you need anything more than what you probably might have already gotten from other members.
I found a friend on an IRC channel and he will help me with most of the trades(transferring my old Pokemon in White). Thankfully, the list got shorter.
fr3 I can help you too.if you need anything dont hesitate to ask me i have almost every pokemon
Thank you my friend. Smile After I'm done finding all the Pokemon I can catch in White and getting my old Pokemon, I will.

AfroMonkey

Hello everyone, I noticed that you all were able to help with trading. I missed the recent darkrai event for Pokemon white and was wondering if someone could help me get the pokedex information for darkrai. It would be much appreciated. Thanks
Reference URL's