Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Weekly Pokemon Thread - Dusknoir
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello LP , this is Argente and I am glad to inform you that I am fully and functionally back to my "free time mode" after having my high school finals.Thus you will see more WPT , picking it up from where I left it, and my presence will be seen on the threads generally.So , let's start !
This week I decided to bring one of my personal and eternal favourites on the table of discussion : Dusknoir. Bulky as a stronghold, immunity on two types and an ability that turns long-term battles on your advantage.Also, it has access to several disrupting and supporting moves, making it a great asset when facing a very offensive team (trust me, Pain Split had saved me whole battles in the past).Only drawbacks : his horrid HP. Fourty five base HP is....bad and almost unfitting for a pokemon that can take super-effective Shadow Balls in the face and survive.Still...its relatively high attack makes up for its low HP by allowing it to land a good strike or two when needed.
Let's have a look on what it can do, and then it is your turn to tell us what you would do with this ...half-tank ?
Type: Ghost
Abilities: Pressure

Base Stats:

HP: 45
Attack:100
Defense:135 (Shadow Punchers gonna hate !)
Special Attack:65
Special Defense:135
Speed:45

Egg Moves:
Imprison
Destiny Bond
Pain Split
Grudge
Memento
Faint Attack
Ominous Wind
Dark Pulse
Skill Swap

Interesting HMs/TMs
TM04 Calm Mind
TM06 Toxic
TM19 Telekinesis
TM26 Earthquake
TM31 Brick Break
TM32 Double Team
TM80 Rock Slide
TM92 Trick Room
So , community it's your turn now.Tell us what Dusknoir can do, and how you would use it !

[Image: tumblr_l88ipewztZ1qdv1cwo1_400.jpg]
Reference URL's