Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: PO discussion thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been inactive for a while since I started playing Pokemon Online and I finally came back Big Grin. anyway I decided to make a thread where you could ask for battles...and here we are. So lets get battlin'

Also I'm probably going to make a few PO tours so let me know if you're interested
(24-06-2012 01:11 AM)Luigy Wrote: [ -> ]I've been inactive for a while since I started playing Pokemon Online and I finally came back Big Grin. anyway I decided to make a thread where you could ask for battles...and here we are. So lets get battlin'

Also I'm probably going to make a few PO tours so let me know if you're interested

i'm interested. anyway if anyone want's a battle just say so or whatever
I actually have been wanting to battle you for a while. You up for a battle against me?
(27-06-2012 02:04 AM)Luigy Wrote: [ -> ]I actually have been wanting to battle you for a while. You up for a battle against me?

you bet Smile i'm on the smogon server. you know the name Smile all normal clauses aply + wifi battle. i'll be waiting Smile
Reference URL's