Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: I want me some PO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! I've been away for a while due to me being distracted my Pokemon Online(PO) and so on, so I finally came back(I know hold back the tears of joy ^-^)

So I wanted to know who here plays PO and how good you are, if you prefer PO or actual Wifi battles, your PO name, etc.
I'm usually on PO under my alt Luigypwns and Xclus|Luigypwns, but you can also find me as -~Server and OriginalLuigy, and I love playing 5th gen NU I've gotten quite good at it and gotten to 19th on the NU ladder on the Pokemon Online server(that's the main server on PO) and first on the PokeBattleCentre servers's Wifi NU ladder.
Well, it's been a while since I've played PO and I generally prefer wi-fi battles. But still, PO is ofc pretty good. I used to play 5th Gen DW OU, one of the most popular tiers I guess. Anyway, I don't plan playing Pokémon competitively any time soon. However, I think that the fact that you're playing a tier that most people avoid or don't like is pretty nice and helps promote a bit of originality.
I play on smogon server under the name Arikado

I do use PO server but very rarely, also under the name Arikado.

I actually don't get on PO much lately because I don't find Pokemon as fun as it was back in early 4th gen metagame.
(26-06-2012 01:07 AM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]I actually don't get on PO much lately because I don't find Pokemon as fun as it was back in early 4th gen metagame.

Try playing on the PO server it'll interest you a lot more trust me, and your battle skills will improve greatly
(24-06-2012 08:08 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it's been a while since I've played PO and I generally prefer wi-fi battles. But still, PO is ofc pretty good. I used to play 5th Gen DW OU, one of the most popular tiers I guess. Anyway, I don't plan playing Pokémon competitively any time soon. However, I think that the fact that you're playing a tier that most people avoid or don't like is pretty nice and helps promote a bit of originality.

but you only play flat battles.

anyway , i prefer po , i try to avoid the main server because it's full of noobs , i prefer the smogon server. anyway , if anyone wants a challenge just tell me , i don't usually use it for battles with random people nowadays. My name's Kingnothing412 everywhere.
(26-06-2012 06:11 PM)Luigy Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-06-2012 01:07 AM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]I actually don't get on PO much lately because I don't find Pokemon as fun as it was back in early 4th gen metagame.

Try playing on the PO server it'll interest you a lot more trust me, and your battle skills will improve greatly

It's not that I'm not interested, it's just that I absolutely hate the 5th gen.
Why? O.O it's quite interesting. I never really played other gen's so I can't really judge tbh. And you can play other gen's on PO the 3rd and 4th gen seem to be really popular.
Because it ruined everything about competitive Pokemon for me with the new stupidly overpowered Pokemon and Dream World abilities they introduced, and the team preview too.

Yes, I know I can play 4th gen, but rarely anyone plays it besides me.
Well it's actually quite popular on the PO server. Also if youy dislike the team preview play the No Preview tiers
I royaly suck at po. especially since i cant set up a decent team.
Well if you want I can help you. I've been able to mutter up a few really good teams and I have some pretty good ones that I can give you
Reference URL's