Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Opinions, opinions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been posting Pokémon of the Week for several weeks now, 18 actually, and I would frankly like to hear what you think about it.
Do you think there are things that should be left out or added? Where should I focus?

We will have our first Pokémon Origins article posted later today, and it comes out to be quite interesting!

What do you want to see in the future from Legendary Pokémon? We expect to hear brand new ideas so start talking people!
What can is say?Its a very good site,one of the most organized pokemon sites in the net.I can't think that something could be added,maybe a section deck of the week/month.Keep up with the good work guys!
There used to be one but Trapper is not always available. I hope that if we convince him...
If you didn't notice yet, Pokemon of the Week is back once again and it is brought to you by Ninjomewtwo and me.This is only the start because we are planning to make Legendarypokemon a far more better Pokemon site.Keep checking the main page from now on because we are going to lots of updates.Please support us in our attempt to make Legendarypokemon even better.
Sorry for not noticing it before... Well, I commented on Gengar and Salamence´s posts by the way.Toungue
And I´d love to see a good moveset to Jumpluff... My moveset is already good to 3rd generation, but I haven´t seen all the possibilities that Jumpluff has for D/P (I know that it can have Aromatherapy and Worry Seed... two good moves.)
Well, you can help us by suggesting some movesets for itWink
Reference URL's