Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Yu-Gi-Oh! Competitive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, that's kind of an old rule. Toungue (the 3/card I mean)
King Dragun
[Image: DR3-EN156.jpg]
Type: Fusion/Effect Monster
Sub-Type: Dragon
Attribute: Dark
Level: 7
ATK: 2400
DEF: 1100
Text: "Lord of D." + "Divine Dragon Ragnarok"
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot target Dragon-Type monsters for the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Monster Card. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand to your side of the field.
Rarity: Super Rare

So, pay attention to the text in italics... Does it refer to face-up Dragon-Type Monsters or Dragon-Type Monstets in general (Set, in your hand and in your Graveyard)?
Face-up Dragon-Type monsters on the field.
Terra to the rescue, thanks a lot.

Now, another question. Let's say I use a DNA Surgery Trap Card. As long as it remains face-up, upon its activation the user selects a Type and all face-up Monsters become that type of mosters.
Here's the question: Are Monsters that are Summoned considered that selected type during even the Summon or does DNA surgery affect them right after the Summon?
(19-08-2012 02:04 PM)herooftime Wrote: [ -> ]Terra to the rescue, thanks a lot.

Now, another question. Let's say I use a DNA Surgery Trap Card. As long as it remains face-up, upon its activation the user selects a Type and all face-up Monsters become that type of mosters.
Here's the question: Are Monsters that are Summoned considered that selected type during even the Summon or does DNA surgery affect them right after the Summon?

They are affected after the summon so a Counter that works on a specific type only would not work if that monster had a different type than the one declared by DNA Surgery. However, if you have King Dragun, your opponent cannot target a monster whose summon went through with something like Raigeki Break since the summon wasn't countered and the monster is now a Dragon.
http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/129655023/

New banlist kids... Get ready o_O
That's the new banlist? Interesting, marshmallon isn't restricted anymore. But why is mirror force even allowed?! I think it's unfair D: And Tsukuyomi?! Tsukuyomi + Marshmallon = win
Well, I'm not the one to make the rules. Besides I ain't good.
(29-08-2012 12:12 PM)herooftime Wrote: [ -> ]That's the new banlist? Interesting, marshmallon isn't restricted anymore. But why is mirror force even allowed?! I think it's unfair D: And Tsukuyomi?! Tsukuyomi + Marshmallon = win
Well, I'm not the one to make the rules. Besides I ain't good.

Maybe you should study the previous shitty formats to see why Toungue
Too bad I deleted TF6. I could download and easily compare the 2 banlists Sad

Brionac is forbidden? I don't agree with that.
Future Fusion- Don't have a problem.Really.
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon- Considering there are basicaly stronger decks than dragons, I would at least put it in the semi-limited list.
Ultimate Offering- Many people started using them lately so yeah.
WTF? Kalut is semilimited? They just ruined a BW deck.
I don't see a reason why the put E-Emergency Call in the semi-limited box.
There really was not reason to do that.
Reasoning- Stupid.
Mirror Force- Well... nothing to say here.
Magic Cylinder is the biggest steal ever and it's not forbidden.
Same for SRL and Marshmallon.

I also noticed that BLS is still in play. So is Giant Trunade forbidden.
(31-08-2012 01:12 AM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad I deleted TF6. I could download and easily compare the 2 banlists Sad

Brionac is forbidden? I don't agree with that.
Future Fusion- Don't have a problem.Really.
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon- Considering there are basicaly stronger decks than dragons, I would at least put it in the semi-limited list.
Ultimate Offering- Many people started using them lately so yeah.
WTF? Kalut is semilimited? They just ruined a BW deck.
I don't see a reason why the put E-Emergency Call in the semi-limited box.
There really was not reason to do that.
Reasoning- Stupid.
Mirror Force- Well... nothing to say here.
Magic Cylinder is the biggest steal ever and it's not forbidden.
Same for SRL and Marshmallon.

I also noticed that BLS is still in play. So is Giant Trunade forbidden.

[Image: Tactical_76914c_133816.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's