Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Hindasia: The planet of balance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Prologue: Hindasia does not physically exist. at least not with the two planets in the Daish realm. the two planets are Kindasia and Sindasia. both planets are usually at peach with each other. Until Sinduu was reincarnated. his spirit is one of vengence and destruction. Sindasia blame Kindasians for his resurrection and the destruction it brought. when a radical group set forth there combined power they enabled them selves to unlock there energy. a power acient to both civilizations and forbidden by laws of Hindasia. The sindasians had sent a blast directly to residential districts of Kindasia. they had no hero to protect them and had no clue how to unlock there ancient energy. Hindasia unable to make any physical changes to there realm sent a spirit to be born in Kindasia. soon a child would be born by the fated name of Hinduu.

to be continued please comment. this has been a story i have had in my head since i was nine. before when i did fan fics i thought this a little silly but now i give it a shot Smile
so assuming by the veiws and no comments i shouldnt conntinue?
Heart i wanna read it Smile !!!!!!
hey hey! long time no see Big Grin i will continue it but my mom is in surgery so i will be visiting her today.
i can't believe u added a pony on your sig......wtf why does every1 like'em so much?
(12-08-2012 10:40 AM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]i can't believe u added a pony on your sig......wtf why does every1 like'em so much?

wrong place luX. you shoulda just PMed me or put it in the brony thread
Just one question: how is that story related to Pokemon?
More is always better. i say continue Smile
(12-08-2012 10:40 AM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]i can't believe u added a pony on your sig......wtf why does every1 like'em so much?
This.
but anyway , wrong thread as the Dunsprace said
(14-08-2012 10:17 PM)Vetus Wrote: [ -> ]Just one question: how is that story related to Pokemon?

its not so much a fan-fic as it is my own made up story. this is just the best place to put it
Reference URL's