Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: New World Order: What is this I don't even.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I was browsing the interwebs last night, when I decided to go and look up this so called "New World Order" on Ye Olde Printed Google. I expected a few actual believers, and a bunch of people who think it's crap. Well guess what? There's an ASTOUNDING amount of people who seriously believe that it's going to happen.

What is the New World Order? Well, it's a fairly common fundamentalist Christian conspiracy theory. The basic premise of this theory is that the Freemasons, the Illuminati, a bunch of governments (including our own), and the Queen of England, are all plotting together to bring about World War 3 and in the aftermath establish a one world slave state where each human is systematically bar coded and forced to worship Satan.

People who believe in this kind of crap think that any group that is not fundamentalist Christian is Satanic and plotting to create the New World Order (actual Satanists, funny enough, accuse CHRISTIANS of trying to bring about the New World Order). If this already sounds stupid, it gets even stupider. Their only basis for their belief that people are plotting to bring about the New World Order is that any time somebody says the words "new", "world", and "order" in the same sentence, that they must be evil satanists trying to conquer the world.

But wait, there's MORE!!! These clowns believe that the Illuminati are a bunch of shape shifting lizards who sacrifice children to Satan and then eat the child's organs (no joke, they seriously believe this), that the symbol of Freemasonry is the "eye of Antichrist", and that the world governments are putting mind control chemicals into planes so that when they fly over us we get drenched in mind control juice (they seriously believe this too).

These are just a sample of the things that they believe. It truly amazes me that such stupidity could possibly exist on this planet, yet somehow, it does. What do you think? Thoughts? Questions? Concerns? Well then, please comment below! If you wish to find out the other kinds of crap that they believe in, I have posted a link at the bottom of the page that should help.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/har...dindex.htm
there is not one thing in that post that is correct. Confused seriously who the fuck told you all that?

What i know about them is that they're a bunch of idiots that want to reduce the worlds population to 5.000.000 and that they worship ancient Egyptian gods. yes it it true that they are all rich. they won't let anyone in who isn't. they basically want to control the masses buuut personally i don't think that's happening. ever. also you said it's a christian conspiracy....it's not a conspiracy. And about christians believing it , i have no idea , i don't think this has anything to do with religion really.

Anyway , they exist though. But ain't such a threat. just a bunch of idiots. Last time i checked they were messing around with the weather if i'm not wrong with this HAARP toy of theirs. Some people think they caused the tsunamis. maybe they did. we'll probably never know. who even cares about them anyway. they'll never get to this new world order of theirs. it just ain't happening.
Well, it sure is interesting but I've seen that "New World Order" mentioned in many sites, magazines, books and discussions but nobody seems to know what this actually is. There are countless theories and ideas about them, among the ones mentioned in this thread. For me, it's another conspiracy theory, I don't like it, I wouldn't like it to happen, I can't know the truth about it and I won't be bothered with it. Of course there are other people who consider this an important issue but they can have their own opinion like I have mine.
And another thing. If all of this WAS true, there would be no point in telling people, since there would be no way to fight back.
(05-08-2012 01:16 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]And another thing. If all of this WAS true If they could just control their gigantic ego, therey would be not point in telling people, since there would be no way to fight back.

exactly.
(05-08-2012 01:22 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2012 01:16 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]And another thing. If all of this WAS true If they could just control their gigantic ego, therey would be not point in telling people, since there would be no way to fight back.

exactly.

AHEM. The Queen of England and the Illuminati aren't even conspiring anyways.
(05-08-2012 01:24 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2012 01:22 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]

exactly.

AHEM. The Queen of England and the Illuminati aren't even conspiring anyways.
look , idk , idc , all i know is they exist , they have money , want to reduce population , probably have no brain

and that's that. i don't think they'll ever manage , but , who knows. and who cares.
[Image: timetowakeupppl.jpg]

Just for another barrel of cheep laughs, the supposed New World Order hierarchy.

[Image: pyramid-of-satan(5).gif]

And the supposed Illuminati structure.
Reference URL's