Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: UEPC Autumn 2012 Wi-Fi Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]
Quote:The United European Pokémon Communities (UEPC) is very pleased to announce the UEPC Autumn 2012 Wi-Fi Tournament.

Yet again aspiring to bring Pokémon players from across the European continent together for an opportunity to test their skills, have fun and potentially win a cool prize, this tournament will once again involve all the countries of our national partners. Of course, people from other European countries (For example Portugal, Poland, Turkey etc.) are also able to participate.

The UEPC Autumn 2012 Wi-Fi Tournament will be a single elimination-style tournament with no restrictions on the number of players from each country and utilising the Video Game Championships (VGC) 2012 rules and format as issued by Pokémon Organized Play.

For more information about our partners' tournament, check the original announcement over at UEPC forums. No further registrations will be accepted after 23:59 of September the 3rd, 2012.
Nice to see a tournament. Big Grin

I'm in, I guess. I'll go sign up right away.

Plus, is this thread open for posting and commenting or did I just fail? Toungue
Nah, go ahead, I'd have locked it if commenting wasn't allowed Smile
There had been another UEPC tournament around January which hadn't had an announcement here but that has no importance anymore.I will probably not participate at this tournament because I don't know the tier well enough to be as competitive as I was during the previous tournaments,although I may give it a try.Good luck to the Greek guys that will play and represent us there Smile
One (maybe stupid Toungue ) question:

Is this a Double Battle Tour? I ask this, because VGC 2012 rules will be utilised & as we know, VGC are for Doubles... Right? :S
Yes,VGC are double battles.
Reference URL's