Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Adventures of The Hoenn Trio!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is something i am making in my spare time. i will typically do 1-2 pages a day, but i may do 2-5 depending on the day. Now, this is a comic with color and i didnt know whether to put it under Fan Fiction or Fan Art. It'll be moved if it is in the wrong section.What do you think?

[Image: comicpg1du4.png]

[Image: comicpg2uw1.png]

[Image: comicpg3mm0.png]
Fantastic!!! It's a new kind of fanfic!
Very Funny
Lol! Very funny!!
[Image: comicpg4pw1.png]
its just fantastic! perfect work!Big Grin
i will start working on the comic and do about 10 pages. when im done w/those pgs. i will post them all and start on the next 10. might take awhile.
Hey are you making it or did you stop it? Because it was very good...Sad
sorry. the 8th grade has been getting the best of me and i have to practice my violin 24/7 i first stop for a day b/c i was trying to think of the next page and what should i do for rayquaza. i did kyogre and i know what to do for groudon. ill try to finish the page and i might make more clips per page so its not only 4 clips any more:. maybe 7lips and i starter and conclusion. should i switch? i probably wpuld get a hightened performance.

oh, and im am also thinking about starting one on the Shinou pokemon. should i?
This fanfic is really cool! Plz continue...
i had a brain fart and a writers block so i couldn't like do anything for a while. but now i can! ohh, yayness!
[Image: comicpg5yd3.png]
Reference URL's