Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Which Pokemon you'd like to been turned into
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's say that one day you wake up and realise that you have been turned into a Pokemon into an area where only Pokemon lives without human, just like in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series. Choose which Pokemon you'd like to be and which Pokemon you'd like to have as a partner. You can choose any Pokemon you want (even evolutions) except from Legendary Pokemon.

Personally I'd like to be Gallade and have a female Gardevoir as my partner. My alternative choice is me being an Alakazam and have a female Lopunny as my partner.
Hmmm that's a tough choice to make since there are many Pokemons i like.
Probably i would like to be either Absol with Umbreon or Umbreon with Absol and maybe more partners (more like a little team) with Houndoom/Mightyena/Espeon.
But there are other options too like Blaziken with Lucario and vice versa.
I would like to be a Torterra with a Charizard as my partner. UNSTOPPABLE!!!!
I would like to be the Almighty Arceus with partner a Mewtwo!
Toungue
Or just a Shiny Magikarp with partner a Lucario Toungue
Charizard (which can fly) with a Swampert/Lucario/another Charizard/Mewtwo.
Shiny umbreon with ninetails as partner
although my fave pokemon are luxray and umbreon i would like to be a flygon or a braviery 'cause i'm sick of being stuck to the ground.
as for a partner i don't know...any small pokemon i would be able to carry would be nice Big Grin
I'd love to be a Galvantula with a Heracross as a partner.
Just a Zubat/Sableye/Shuppet/Litwick will do. As for a partner , i'd preffer solo but any of the previously metioned pkmn would be ok + honcrow , Ghastly and duskul , probably.

Oh , and Koffing of course Rolleyes
(26-10-2012 12:31 AM)Vetus Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I'd like to be Gallade and have a female Gardevoir as my partner. My alternative choice is me being an Alakazam and have a female Lopunny as my partner.

Female Gardevoir or Lopunny as a partner, huh? Excellent choices, even if they are a bit overated.

(13-04-2013 04:23 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to be a Galvantula with a Heracross as a partner.

An overcharged spider along with a fighting beetle-bug. Why?

(13-04-2013 05:57 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Zubat

You must love living in dark caves and annoy whoeverer dares to come in there without repels. I bet you would be like the ones that no matter how many times you run from them, they still fight you in every single step. And use confure ray and hypnosis with 101% chance to work and fuck up the trainer's whole team. And then you would fly away satisfied, knowing that you made another trainer's life miserable for a few minutes or more.

If that happened to me, I'd probably like to be something close to a human. Alakazam would be nice, since he's also supposed to be smart and psychic powers would be useful. Mewtwo even better, but rules say no legendaries. On the other hand it would be also nice to be one of those bulky Pokémon like Reuniclus or Metagross and just sit there absorbing damage and doing telekinisis stuff. Not to mention, Metagross has the processing power of 4 supercomputers which would be useful in maths and physics. I could create a new theory about the universe and get a nobel prize or something. Or, imagine how good someone would be in games with the ability to think faster than anyone and with psychic powers to handle all the mouse/keyboard hotkeys. Steel armor is also great. Metagross ftw!

As for the partner, maybe something smaller, more agile like Servine or Serperior. Blaziken are cool too. Or an Audino. Audino are great, just like the Medic. Everybody likes them but in the end everybody ends up killing them.
(13-04-2013 10:19 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]An overcharged spider along with a fighting beetle-bug. Why?

Spiders are neat, plus I would be able to shoot really accurate thunders. Heracross for when the thunders don't do the job and brute force is needed.
(13-04-2013 10:58 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-04-2013 10:19 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]An overcharged spider along with a fighting beetle-bug. Why?

Spiders are neat, plus I would be able to shoot really accurate thunders. Heracross for when the thunders don't do the job and brute force is needed.

Spiders are ok, but not something I would like to be. You should have chosen something better, like a Snivy.
(13-04-2013 10:19 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-04-2013 05:57 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Zubat

You must love living in dark caves and annoy whoeverer dares to come in there without repels. I bet you would be like the ones that no matter how many times you run from them, they still fight you in every single step. And use confure ray and hypnosis with 101% chance to work and fuck up the trainer's whole team. And then you would fly away satisfied, knowing that you made another trainer's life miserable for a few minutes or more.

that's 412 to you Smile
I would probably be turned into a Scyther, but if not, then my second best choice would definitely be Charmander or Mudkip. I would like to befriend a Legendary Bird, but if not, then I would befriend a Venomoth, Dragonite, or Absol.
Reference URL's