Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Tv Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

So i was bored (like most of the time) and decided to make a new thread where we can discuss what tv series (not anime/cartoons) we are currently watching and why not discuss the latest episodes.

I'm currently watching:
Supernatural
Arrow
The Big Bange Theory (Penny,Penny,Penny Toungue)
The Vampire Diaries

P.S I'm also thinking of making a thread about anime/cartoons and manga/comics, tell me your thoughts.
To admins if there is a similar post, fuse them into one or delete this one.
Well, truth is that I don't watch TV at all. However, I do watch the Big Bang theory on my computer and years ago I really liked CSI:NY, Miami (that was the best imo) and Las Vegas as well as Fringe. Well, that's it.
GAME OF THRONES. /thread

Currently, I watch only The Walking Dead.. A great series, even thought I don't really love zombies, as many other do. But yeah, I just can't wait for Game of Thrones. The third season is coming this April. Big Grin
Not bad, well in tv i only watch the NCIS series all the other i download them in my pc and in 720p ofc.
Did someone mention CARTOONS!?!

[Image: 9913719.jpg]

Thread = derailed
I'll make another thread for anime/cartoons and manga/comics tommorrow Giratina88.
So why not tell us what you are watching (tv series i mean)
Game of Thrones when I'm at my friend's house. Tried to watch The Big Bang Theory, didn't make it. Toungue

It seems I can only watch Anime. :'x
What exactly you mean didn't make it, you were bored after a while? Good thing then that the eps are around 20mins like animes instead of 40mins like most tv series.
Latest supernatural ep was good.
The big bang theory was good not that funny as other times but still it was good.
The vampire diaries was good too but i'm starting to hate Elena.

Next week new eps of arrow and supernatural, great.

Demons again... Toungue

I started watching Da Vinci's Demons after I finished Game of Thrones. It's badass actually. Big Grin

I cannot wait for the Fantastic Beasts And Where to Find Them movie! I love Harry Potter and J.K way too much not to be super excited about that Toungue

I am speechless.

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's