Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Shiny Pokémon thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, since this place happens to be a Pokémon discussion forum, let's discuss Pokémon.

So, what do you think about shiny Pokémon? Do you like them? Have you ever attempted to find or hatch a shiny? Any stories of lucky/unlucky encounters? What do you think about shinies obtained by RNG? Any particular one that you find very appealing?

Since I started played Pokémon I always found this random rarity of shiny Pokémon interesting. Since I learned about them, before every wild battle or egg hatch I always think that it has a 1/8000 chance that it will be a shiny. And since it isn't most of the times, I think that it might be next time.

Dylan

My shiny Pokémon:

Random: [Image: 319.png] (????) Ruby
Random: [Image: 318.png] (????) Ruby
Chained: [Image: 441.png] (40) Diamond
Random: [Image: 221.png] (4,330) Black2
Random: [Image: 35.png] (1,158) Black2
Random: [Image: 36.png] (269) Black2
Random: [Image: 132.png] (189) Black2
Random: [Image: 221.png] (1,393) Black2
Random: [Image: 110.png] (7,216) Black2
Random: [Image: 326.png] (1,152) Black2

And I'm currently hunting for a drifblim or skarmory.
(06-12-2012 11:28 PM)Dylan Wrote: [ -> ]My shiny Pokémon:

Random: [Image: 319.png] (????) Ruby
Random: [Image: 318.png] (????) Ruby
Random: [Image: 221.png] (4,330) Black2
Random: [Image: 35.png] (1,158) Black2
Random: [Image: 36.png] (269) Black2
Random: [Image: 132.png] (189) Black2
Random: [Image: 221.png] (1,393) Black2
Random: [Image: 110.png] (7,216) Black2
Random: [Image: 326.png] (1,152) Black2

And I'm currently hunting for a drifblim or skarmory.

Impressive, how did you manage to find so many random shiny Pokémon?

Anyway, since nobody is posting, I'll post mine. I got 2 of em, one was a Foongus hatched from an egg while I was checking some stuff about breeding with a japanese Ditto and the other a Basculin I randomly encountered while EV training for last year's Autumn Cup.
I tried so hard for a shiny Snivy on my Black 2. Using the Masuda method, I hatched over 600 eggs and still didn't get one. Sad

I've never hatched a shiny.
I have a shiny:
Crobat (random)
Pichu (event)
Weavile (random)
Suicune (event)
Roserade (random)
Clefairy (random)
Garchomp (in-game)
Haxorus (in-game)
I do have some shinies that are umbreon,pikachu and klink (that klink was the first wild klink i met in white Toungue )I also had a tentacruel but i can't find it anywhere...
The only random shiny I ever had was a starly in Diamond. I also have an RNG Blue Nidoking.
I don't usually use shinies, just keep them in a box. My first was a story...
I was playing Pokemon Emerald through for the first time, I was 6. I found a Tentacool.... but it had green things instead of red... I called my cousin, he said it was a shiny, be sure not to let it mess my game up, etc.... He was wrong. My game was fine. But in my paranoia, I deleted my game file....
Randomly,I've catched a shiny Lilipup and I have met a shiny Spinda(more than once) in Sapphire.Back in that time,I didn't know that shinies were something that rare so I killed the Spindas ...

P.S : The title of the thread is wrong spelled.
(17-06-2013 05:42 PM)christos21 Wrote: [ -> ]Randomly,I've catched a shiny Lilipup and I have met a shiny Spinda(more than once) in Sapphire.Back in that time,I didn't know that shinies were something that rare so I killed the Spindas ...

P.S : The title of the thread is wrong spelled.

Just like my borther who killed a random shiny terrakion. I still regret not being there to tell him what to do. Damn luck...

Also, where is the mistake in the title? Seems good to me.
Well.. killing a terrakion is surely more painful than killing a spinda Toungue It's not just the power and the fact it's a legendary pokemon but it's also a good looking shiny pkmn.Spinda is quite mediocre.
The title was "Sniny Pokemon Thread".NM2 corrected the mistake as I can see by editing your first post in the thread.
Reference URL's